• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Looking for the BEST DIY flavors brand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Box 13

Nov 26, 2010
Oregon
I am new to mixing my own juice and do not have the money to test every brand. I have some Lorann's and Perfume Apprentice flavors but expensive for the small quantity bottles. As a whole, how do FlavourArt and Signature stack up in comparison? Being able to get 30ml bottles at a reasonable price appeals to me but I'm not sure about quality etc.

I'm even thinking about opening up a storefront in my town and would be mixing on a larger scale so large quantity availability would also be a plus. Any help would be much appreciated. I have scoured the forums as much as I have had time, which isn't much due to finals week and lead up, and was unable to find what I was looking for. I am looking to tap into the wealth of information and experience of all of you long time DIYers out there.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

tranced

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2010
Grand Blanc, Michigan
Flavourart fruits are awesome, so is their tiramisu. I'm also very happy with flavorwest, especially their tropical punch although they are NOWHERE near as concentrated as any of the other vendors. I like the diy flavors I've made, my friends that vape like them, but they lack the complexity and addictiveness of most commercial juices, i.e. I can vape a cinnabomb or a geoff's blend all day long whereas my diy flavors taste fabulous at first, but seem to grow old after a couple hours and I gotta switch up the flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread