Looking for the cheapest refillable rechargeable ecig I can find

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedolfin3443

Sep 20, 2013
USA
Hi,

I want an ecig/ehookah that looks somewhat like a cigarette, is refillable and rechargeable, is dirt cheap, and does NOT contain nicotine. I just like to play around with vaping flavors and I want to stop buying the $10 disposable ones every few days at my local hookah shop and save money in the long run. I want deep inhale and lots of flavor options. I'm not looking to spend over $40.

Which one should I get?

Thanks,
Jess

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Out of anything I've tried that " like a cigarette" nothing good came out of it.. The battery life is just horrible. I would probably say go with an ego kit and some extra cartomizers and some juice. Maybe something like this from fast tech <a http://www.shareasale.com/m-pr.cfm?merchantID=44775&userID=852324&productID=512662520" target="_blank">EGO-F1 5-in-1 Pen Clip Style USB Rechargeable 650mAh Electronic Cigarettes Health Keeping Set</a>

I wish all newbies would get that but I guess its something you need to go thru.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Question I can link you to a few ideas - how quickly are you looking to receive it? You can get some good deals but the items ship out of china and take forrrrever to get to the US. I have seen some decent set ups with reliable US vendors under that dollar point as well - you just will not have a budget for extras.

bluedolfin3443

Sep 20, 2013
USA
Out of anything I've tried that " like a cigarette" nothing good came out of it.. The battery life is just horrible. I would probably say go with an ego kit and some extra cartomizers and some juice. Maybe something like this from fast tech. https://www.fasttech.com/p/1368709

So where do I get the juice? Sorry I'm totally new to refillable vaping and I need all the explanation I can get -.- but $9 sounds right up my alley!

Question I can link you to a few ideas - how quickly are you looking to receive it? You can get some good deals but the items ship out of china and take forrrrever to get to the US. I have seen some decent set ups with reliable US vendors under that dollar point as well - you just will not have a budget for extras.

I can wait a little bit if it's worth it! :) Send em my way please!

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
Out of anything I've tried that " like a cigarette" nothing good came out of it.. The battery life is just horrible. I would probably say go with an ego kit and some extra cartomizers and some juice. Maybe something like this from fast tech. https://www.fasttech.com/p/1368709

I wish all newbies would get that but I guess its something you need to go thru.

Agreed... If you want something dirt-cheap and cig-sized well you might as well stick with the route your going. Just like anything else, You Get What You Pay For! Buying a cheap knock-off cellphone and expecting it to perform like the latest Iphone is not gonna happen.

If you want something that performs yet small(ish) and that you can change flavors, buy upgrades, etc... just go with a small ego pass-thru and top it off with a half decent carto or Vision ce-4.
Nearly all e-juice vendors offer zero nic. Just be wary of "Dirt Cheap" cig-a-likes, they rarely ever perform as advertised and lead straight to frustration, Trust me!
Check out Mt. Baker Vapor or Back Woods Brew for some decent choices in juice... Filling a CE4 is as easy as unscrewing the mouthpiece (drip-tip), tilting it a bit and pouring juice in.

Last edited:

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
I've tried many mini's that weren't bad. Particularly for someone like the OP that isn't trying to get off cigarettes but just wants to vape flavoring.

I'd get a KR808 or a 510 mini battery, empty cartomizers and go on a good e-liquid supplier site and order some good e-liquid.

Just keep in mind that batteries don't last real long until they need to be charged.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Hi,

I want an ecig/ehookah that looks somewhat like a cigarette, is refillable and rechargeable, is dirt cheap, and does NOT contain nicotine. I just like to play around with vaping flavors and I want to stop buying the $10 disposable ones every few days at my local hookah shop and save money in the long run. I want deep inhale and lots of flavor options. I'm not looking to spend over $40.

Which one should I get?

Thanks,
Jess

Tell you what...when you can PM me I will give you a used Nova tank with extra coil heads a 18650 AW batt & charger and all you have to buy is a tube. That savings will keep you from buying any rechargeable self-contained battery device.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA

bluedolfin3443

Sep 20, 2013
USA
I've tried many mini's that weren't bad. Particularly for someone like the OP that isn't trying to get off cigarettes but just wants to vape flavoring.

I'd get a KR808 or a 510 mini battery, empty cartomizers and go on a good e-liquid supplier site and order some good e-liquid.

Just keep in mind that batteries don't last real long until they need to be charged.

what's a cartomizer and which eliquid is good?

bluedolfin3443

Sep 20, 2013
USA
Tell you what...when you can PM me I will give you a used Nova tank with extra coil heads a 18650 AW batt & charger and all you have to buy is a tube. That savings will keep you from buying any rechargeable self-contained battery device.

Oh wow thank you so much! The problem is, though, that I don't really understand what that stuff is :\ i'm a huge newbie.

After I got a couple of eGo units locally I found the one pictured below and have bought another 3 or 4 now to use and give away. Excellent unit, cheap, works with any CE4 clearo, any juice, and the 650ma battery lasts me ALL day - former half PAD smoker. Highly recommended. These are $12.95, or for two bucks more you can get a variable volt version (which I have not bothered with). How can you beat that? No, they are not fancy or state-of-the-art, but work very well. Product linky:
New - eGo-K 650mAh w/ CE4 Clearomizer Blister Pack Starter Kit - MyFreedomSmokes.com

These guys have become my favorite go-to for vaping products. They ship next day, USPS Priority, so I get delivery within 2-3 days across the country (they are in NC, I'm in CA). Very high level of service and lots of product in stock. Their liquids are the best I've tried as well, although I'm still relatively new and have only sampled a couple of dozen flavors. I prefer a tobacco flavor as an ex-smoker so that's what I've focussed on.

new_blister_pack__09353.1375386051.1280.1280.jpg

Roncgizmo

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Nj
So where do I get the juice? Sorry I'm totally new to refillable vaping and I need all the explanation I can get -.- but $9 sounds right up my alley!

I can wait a little bit if it's worth it! :) Send em my way please!

I bought the same one myself. As cheap as it is it works pretty good. I would say buy 2 of them so you have a backup battery and charger and 2 EVOD's. I would also order a 5 pack of replacement coils for the EVOD's. Now you're only up to around $25. I also hear the juice at fast tech is not that bad. It's cheap enough to try a few just for S&G's

bluedolfin3443

Sep 20, 2013
USA
I bought the same one myself. As cheap as it is it works pretty good. I would say buy 2 of them so you have a backup battery and charger and 2 EVOD's. I would also order a 5 pack of replacement coils for the EVOD's. Now you're only up to around $25. I also hear the juice at fast tech is not that bad. It's cheap enough to try a few just for S&G's

So if I got that vape and some e-liquids like these E-Liquid, E-Juice, Eliquid | MadVapes then I'd be all set? Do I need anything else?

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Your best bet is to go to a local B&M and look at / handle the various items they sell.
Most allow you to try flavors before you buy also they should demonstrate equip and explain everything you need to know to get started.
Buying with not much of idea of what you want could lead to a very frustrating & expensive experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread