Looking for the elusive Black Pepper& Spice flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaBloog

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
Fontana, CA
I hope someone can help me out with this - I've asked this before in other threads and I'm still looking.

What I've Used:

1) I ordered a sampler 808 WOW carto set and found my Favorite taste to the WOW V4L Kamel carto - I love the >hint< of pepper (of all things) on the exhale - so, I ordered a 30ml bottle and though initially I got the hint, over a few days, the hint was lost. Now, the rest of the bottle is more like moist strawberry which is ok - but not what I want. It appears that the V4L has a 'steeping' quality where the flavor starts to dwindle over time.

2) So, then I ordered a pack of Kamel prefills from Bloog - I got the same terrific taste; very consistent for the life of the carto; but -- since Bloog doesn't sell juice (yet) - I had to refill with the V4L Kamel and well, moist strawberry.

I know leaford had a hand in both of these manufacturers - so, I'm assuming the recipe is a typical DK Tab + spice flavor.

3) Based on a recommendation, I recieved my BwB Casablanca - and, against all warnings (as I knew I would) dripped a carto right out of the mailer. So, ew, ok - BwB on the shelf to steep. I've heard that BwB requires a steeping period from 3-5 days according to one reviewer and, according to another, requires 3-4 weeks. Btw, the BwB has a slight 'jalepeno' taste (pre-steeped) - which is not the type of pepper I was referring to - I'm looking for a tingly, black pepper taste on exhale. Anyway, I will return to BwB after it's had a chance to steep.

What I want:

1) To purchase in large quantity, min 30ml
2) Either no 'steeping' period or short steeping period (3-4 days is ok) --
3) Consistent flavor throughout the life of the bottle (I'm averaging about 3ml/day)
4) Prefer to have a made in USA brand; I'm a little concerned about how much imported product will cost as soon as e-juice is regulated by the FDA.

If anyone knows of this taste, please help me find it.

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
Totally wicked has a juice called Pill boxes Mad Dog 38 juice. It IS MADE with black pepper and other pepper spice. I bought it in 36 mg and it kicked like a mule!!! Lots of spicy flavor. FSUSA Juice, Many people say they taste pepper in FSUSA's juice. I don't get Jalapeno, but I do get a RICH,Spicy flavor that I love in Wyatt Earp. I do get a spicy, pepper like exhale with Purecig. I love the blends these guys make!! If you want real pepper,, try TW MD 38. I can't remember which of the lines it was under, they have around four lines of juice. It isn't the standard red line, so look at the others. This seems to be what you are looking for. I'll check to see if I have any of mine left. I don't think I do, but will check. If so, I'll send you a sample. I'll pm you this weekend if I find some. I'm on the road for the next couple of days on business. I think the line this is under is made in England. You'll find it on the site.

Last edited:

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
FreedomSmokeUSA has a black pepper ejuice in their flavor range ejuices and possibly in their Flavourart flavorings. They also have some spices. I've tried some nutmeg in some flavors I mixed myself at GourmetVapor.com and they also offer Cinnamon and Clove and maybe some other spices in their Flavor Creator. It's a bit crude with 4 flavors max and minimum increments of 10%, as well as a crapshoot when you don't know how powerful each flavor is (I found out 10% pomegranate can overpower a mix). They also offer a chili flavoring but I heard it's tough to get a flavor like that (and it would an oil flavor) out of your atty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread