Looking for the perfect small, dual battery mod for on the go .

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The traditional answer to that is the squid double barrel. It is a bit unusual though. There was a time when the speeder was highly regarded, and if you’re well heeled there’s that dicodes mini. The 2x700 and 26650 batteries are starting to approach the mah of a pair of older 18650s though. Someone mentioned recently that geekvape ageises were available cheap atm. It’s kinda dependent on vaping style though. A single cell battery isn’t worth much over 40w even if they claim they can do a hundred

• Agree
Reactions: KC0YNU

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Gonna use my fireluke, or the new aspire cleito tank. Usually anywhere from 50-90 watts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I. This case all the mods I mentioned with the possible exception of the speeder won’t work. They’re all 22mm. When you start to talk 2 battery mods that hold a 24mm atty you’re really talking about a medium sized mod and there are bluntly quite a lot of them

• Agree
Reactions: KC0YNU

Danny55

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2013
London UK
If you want really small, consider the Wismec Reuleaux RX Gen 3 dual. I just received mine and I love it. It works great and is dinky! Just under 3 inches tall, 1.6 inches wide and 1.5 inches deep. My tank is 25mm and there's still a few mm so it could probably take close to a 30mm tank before any overhang. Feels quite weighty with batteries in but nicely so, feels premium. :)

purple.jpg 20181013_144839.jpg

Reactions: Zakillah

Lufty

Sep 13, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
Tac 21 is really nice and pretty, Lost Vape mods are nice and dual/triple depensing on which one and their roughly the same size as a Pulse 80w. Think Vape are close to the same as Lost Vapes. HCigar might be up your alley too.
Theirs also Vaporesso, Innokin, Smoant, etc. Quite a wide selection [:

If I had to choose a non-DNA id pick the tac 21 probably, or a dicodes [; or a Smoant Charon possibly.

For a DNA I really like my Paranormal. A lot of people like the Therion though.

Reactions: Eskie

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Basically looking for a small mod, that is easy to transport and is a dual battery mod. Any suggestions?

SMOANT "CHARON TS 218", 218 WATT - TOUCH SCREEN - TC CURVE BOX MOD (2 18650 BATTERIES).

The charon is fairly small. The corners are rounded off so it's quite comfortable to use, compared to a lot of other box mods. It is deceptively heavy. It will accommodate a 24mm tank with no overhang. Power adjustment ranges from 1w - 218w. Minimum atomizer resistance is 0.1ohm (in VW mode) - 0.05ohm (in TC mode). You can choose how quickly or slowly you atomizer heats up with various settings such as "Max, Hard, Normal, Min, VW curve. It has a 2.4 inch touch screen which is super easy to use. It has a wattage / temperature curve mode where you can set wattages and temperatures for a certain amount of time. The screen can be locked or unlocked just by holding down the screen lock button. The same button can be pressed to turn the screen on or off. Typically, press the fire button 5 times to turn the device on or off, three times to lock or unlock vaping and touch functions combined. TC mode supports Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel, TCR, TC curve. Compact size dimensions: 59mm x 85mm x 29mm. It has a magnetic battery cover. It can be charged through USB port directly, and provides 5V/1A charging.

It's a really nice well built box mod.

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread