Looking for those unusual flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

malachi

Verified Member
May 9, 2013
New Brighton, MN, USA
I love unusual juices. I'm talking about those flavors and combinations that when people go "...", I say, "lemme try some of that!"

Vapor Girls have a pizza juice that I will be trying and I am looking for a lychee juice to try, too.

I am asking for other recommendations:

What are some other wild and crazy flavors that you know of? Tabacoo and non-tabacoo, fruit, bakery, etc. . .

Nothing is off limits.

If it sounds wild and crazy to you, hit me with it. As always, taste is subjective, so let me be the judge of what might sound good for me. No harm, no foul

vape it up,

Malachi

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
Mike Sheda:10204122 said:
I know I've seen a couple of vendors who offer roast beef.... I think that's a little unusual. :laugh:

Where? I love roast beef! :) It sounds just strange enough to be good.
I'm also looking for a good BBQ sauce or Bacon :)
(can you vape your way to lower weight?)

http://www.ecblendflavors.com/novelty-flavors/

Roast beef AND bacon available there. As well as some other odd flavors. :)

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
Found in Lucky's Vapor Store (Not online yet but probably get them if you ask for them from Lucky's) Lichee (Yep they have it) Red White and Blue (After the tri colored popsicle) Lucky Charms (Like the cereal) Buttered popcorn and, if you ask they will mix up anything you want. (Yes the butter is good on the cereal LOL)

malachi

Verified Member
May 9, 2013
New Brighton, MN, USA
Halo Voodoo is a unusual combination of flavors and is very good. I just got a 10ml sample and finished it off in 2 days. Will be in my rotation for sure.

Halo Voodoo is a Mild Tobacco with black currant,plum,grape. cinnamon, and vanilla.

I was wondering what that was about. Hmmmmm. I love Halo juices b/c they are smooth and I can believe this would be sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread