Looking for Uk vendors that ship to Europe.Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneipen

Nov 3, 2017
Norway
I ordered some premix from a place called vape city. They had halo on sale, allways wanted to try some of halo's juices. So thats how i enden up there.
3\4 days before it arrived, with the cheapest transport. Not that i had any problems with that before, so consider go for that if ordering from uk.
I ordered on late Tuesday, it came to day. I just need to pick it up in the postal office... I live in norway, liberty flights used 5-10 days when i used them before compared to these guys. Could be transport has improved, but waited 3 days at some shipments to get leave the shop.
Not sure what you are looking for tho. But, im probably gonna order there again.
Hope you find the stuff you are looking for. :)

Last edited:

Dekard

Oct 20, 2017
I ordered some premix from a place called vape city. They had halo on sale, allways wanted to try some of halo's juices. So thats how i enden up there.
3\4 days before it arrived, with the cheapest transport. Not that i had any problems with that before, so consider go for that if ordering from uk.
I ordered on late Tuesday, it came to day. I just need to pick it up in the postal office... I live in norway, liberty flights used 5-10 days when i used them before compared to these guys. Could be transport has improved, but waited 3 days at some shipments to get leave the shop.
Not sure what you are looking for tho. But, im probably gonna order there again.
I just saw your answer.Wll thats a pretty fast shipping time from Uk to Norway.I ll give them a shot now.Thanks for your answer :).Btw I never liked tobacco flavors,I ordered some few months ago and they all tasted and smelled like the water from the toilet LOL.I tried custards too and some cream based liquids and I loved them but only when i was vaping under 40W,now with Valyrian can't go under 80W so atm I prefer some strawberry cream liquids.Give a shot to spaceinvapers.co.uk and punkmonkey.co.uk.On spaceinvapers there are a lot of Italian eliquids that are on sale.I suggest you to give a try at Power Dynamite e liquid it's a strawberry and light cream but strawberry is dominant.As it's on sale its 5 pounds for 40ml and I used to buy the same eliquid in Italy for 20 euros LOL.Good luck :)

Dekard

Oct 20, 2017
Whats the website of vapecity?I just found one called vapevapecity but prices are on the sky 15 pounds for 30 ml is really too much when u can buy Marina Vape e liquids on uk online stores 120ml for 20 pounds

sneipen

Nov 3, 2017
Norway
I was way off. My bad, way to little sleep for a while.
vapetime is the name. Ordered from them again. They sent i fast, package got stuck in heatrow couple of days. And im almost out of juice... Looks like i have to smoke rest of the tobacco i just didnt bother finishing when i started to vape...
Oh well, 7 days without smoking. Didnt expect to vape so much so fast..

Dekard

Oct 20, 2017
I was way off. My bad, way to little sleep for a while.
vapetime is the name. Ordered from them again. They sent i fast, package got stuck in heatrow couple of days. And im almost out of juice... Looks like i have to smoke rest of the tobacco i just didnt bother finishing when i started to vape...
Oh well, 7 days without smoking. Didnt expect to vape so much so fast..
I am checking the website out.Did you have until now experience with websites which shipping method is "Flat Rate International"?I found few uk websites that ship with that method but i can't find any info of the delivery time etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread