Status
Not open for further replies.

DiNet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
Israel
Hello ECF,

I disconnected myself from the HW news and completely missed provape shutting down and missed opportunity to buy the procyon before they closed. I know it has been around for a while, but I got the P3 and didn't see a need to buy new one until this one dies on me. And that was the plan...

The P3 is still working, just want to find similar device/company when I'll need one.
Looking for a sturdy tube mod that will take abuse, don't care for temp. or other fancy stuff except vv/vw in a device.

Abuse definition:
Falls 3-5 time a week on desk, just tips over.
Falls sometimes from my hand or just from sofa, I'd say about once a week or two.
Felt once from my pocket going around 70km/h on bike.

Just an FYI I had to send it only once for warranty repair because of the positive terminal, repaired under warranty even while it being lapsed by about a month.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Hello ECF,

I disconnected myself from the HW news and completely missed provape shutting down and missed opportunity to buy the procyon before they closed. I know it has been around for a while, but I got the P3 and didn't see a need to buy new one until this one dies on me. And that was the plan...

The P3 is still working, just want to find similar device/company when I'll need one.
Looking for a sturdy tube mod that will take abuse, don't care for temp. or other fancy stuff except vv/vw in a device.

Abuse definition:
Falls 3-5 time a week on desk, just tips over.
Falls sometimes from my hand or just from sofa, I'd say about once a week or two.
Felt once from my pocket going around 70km/h on bike.

Just an FYI I had to send it only once for warranty repair because of the positive terminal, repaired under warranty even while it being lapsed by about a month.
I don't have any personal experience, but Dicodes mods seem to be very highly regarded.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

Fad

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2011
England
That was the first name that came to mind.

I do have a Dani but never dropped it that much to know how resilient it is,
the chipset was very good, used alongside (and even in preference to) my Provaris - when I was using tubes.

Is the Semovar still going ?
I`ve got one of those as well but never dropped that either really ;)
Not as much as a fan of the Nivel chipset than the Dicodes from what I can remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread