Looking forward to my first Super T's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat_The_Food

Verified Member
Sep 24, 2012
Oregon
A couple months back when I first got into vaping I was on the search for some decent turned SS drip tips. I ended up following a link to the Super T site and spend the rest of the evening there ogling the extraordinary mods. At the time, mechanical mods were a bit intimidating and I was very happy with my Provari so I ended up with checking out with only a Tanbur tip in the cart. The tip arrived very quickly. Popped it on a nova and started vaping away. Immediately felt ashamed of my other tips.

Fast forward another month. Genesis and other RBA's found their way on to the menu. After wrapping a few coils I began to see where mechanical mods can really shine over a VV device with a 3.5 amp limit. After my ZAP comes in, I started to get a taste for quality of materials and manufacturing. Scouring the varous forums, I end up with the Super T suppliers thread bookmarked. Finally pulled the trigger on a P+ 18350 and a 10440. Looking forward with great interest for my delivery from Minnesota! :closedeyes:

Thanks for all the great pictures of your setups!

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Welcome to the SuperT family.:)
Why would you say mechanical mods where indimidating?
Most simple fool proof design out there.. especially SuperT's with the Rhodium plated contacts.
ZAP... Hated it.. I sold mine after 1 week.. Way to heavy and bulky, plus I didnt like the airy draw. It did deliver alot of nicotine though.
Im a dripper so I will stick to my HH357 attys.. at least until the Strata comes out.

Last edited:

Eat_The_Food

Verified Member
Sep 24, 2012
Oregon
Thanks for the welcome :D

Intimidation perhaps is too strong a term. It had mostly to do with the fact that there are so many variants out there, some poorly made and some that are astounding in terms of fit and finish. Initially, I didn't have the information to separate the wheat from the chaff. Based on my extremely limited knowledge at the time, it seemed that there weren't too many readily available VV devices that were crafted with care so it was simpler to make the call to go with a Provari.

Very happy with my the function and performance of my two provaris but lately I've come to have a greater appreciation for simple clean function/ design and tight tolerances. As a furniture designer by trade I have a huge appreciation all the work for the work David has put into the P+.

As far as the ZAP, I must say that I had a hard time figuring out how to get it to shine. Took a couple of weeks to get to know all its idiosyncrasies and get it performing to a level I was happy with. Like all of us here though , I'm pretty dang excited about the Strata :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread