Not open for further replies.

Jspike21

Jan 12, 2015
Wisconsin

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
If you want flavor, try to find a Holmes RDA by Cigreen, It's an authentic, and I think it is the most flavorful rda on the market. Only around 30 bucks.

The Mutation x v2 is a good beginner rda, but It's nothing special IMO

o that holmes RDA looks in teresting, the deck setup and airflow looks much like the magma

jeffreyace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
minnesota
If you want flavor, try to find a Holmes RDA by Cigreen, It's an authentic, and I think it is the most flavorful rda on the market. Only around 30 bucks.

The Mutation x v2 is a good beginner rda, but It's nothing special IMO

I'll look into the Holmes rda. Only things about the mutation x v2 I don't think, can't use a different tip, and the hex post screws. Love the look and the air flow design.

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
I'll look into the Holmes rda. Only things about the mutation x v2 I don't think, can't use a different tip, and the hex post screws. Love the look and the air flow design.

https://originvape.com/product/cigreen-x-v2-rda/

cigreens version of the mutation x v2, has a removable widebore driptip and come swith a 510 adaptor so you can use your own driptip, also phillips head screws on all the cigreen mutation-x versions. better than the authentic imo. if you want a mutation-x you cant go wrong, i have the v1 and v2 cigreen-x and they are both well made. v2 is the one with the 510 adaptor btw if u do chose to get one, the v1 doesnt have adaptor.

Last edited:

jeffreyace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
minnesota
https://originvape.com/product/cigreen-x-v2-rda/

cigreens version of the mutation x v2, has a removable widebore driptip and come swith a 510 adaptor so you can use your own driptip, also phillips head screws on all the cigreen mutation-x versions. better than the authentic imo. if you want a mutation-x you cant go wrong, i have the v1 and v2 cigreen-x and they are both well made. v2 is the one with the 510 adaptor btw if u do chose to get one, the v1 doesnt have adaptor.

Well now I'm torn between the Holmes and that Cigreen x v2. Wish one was in black. That would have been the desiding factor.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
I have a Holmes V2 and love it. Flavor is great and the vapor production seems good as well. I'm new to RDAs and only have a Magma and Plume Veil clone to compare it to but IMO it beats both in terms of flavor. Have a 26g .5 ohm single coil in it. The Plume Veil with the same coil puts out more vapor. The Holmes was as easy as the Magma to build on and has me out of the market for a new RDA. I mean I sort of want a Doge V2 for giggles but I'm in no rush to get it.

jeffreyace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
minnesota
I have a Holmes V2 and love it. Flavor is great and the vapor production seems good as well. I'm new to RDAs and only have a Magma and Plume Veil clone to compare it to but IMO it beats both in terms of flavor. Have a 26g .5 ohm single coil in it. The Plume Veil with the same coil puts out more vapor. The Holmes was as easy as the Magma to build on and has me out of the market for a new RDA. I mean I sort of want a Doge V2 for giggles but I'm in no rush to get it.

The Holmes looks interesting with that airflow coming up on the coils.

MattyTny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
New York
If you are interested in the Mutation X V2, there are some clones that are made very well. I have one and thought I would always end up buying the authentic, but the unique post screws along with the proprietary drip tip was enough to make me consider a clone version. Works excellent. To be honest there are a lot of RDA units that appeal to different people. Holmes, Hobo, Darkhorse, Plumeveil, etc, it would worth considering two that are more different than similar to see what you like.

cjpeltz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
United States
+1 on the Holmes. While at first glance it might seem similar to the Magma -- it has 10x the airflow IMO -- and the airflow adjustment can be made without unscrewing the top. Juice wells are slightly bigger and no leaks. Highly recommend, especially for the under $30 price. I purchased mine from VaporDNA.

mastatom85

Verified Member
Jan 19, 2015
Broomfield; CO
The new dodge v2 would be right up your ally for a good atty in that price range! huge post holes to make building easy; only draw back i see that drip tips are not interchangeable; you do get an amazing top cap/ drip tip with a special expansion hole though. My favorite atty is the hobo; a little more expensive as its 80 bucks, clones are cheaper and my be right up your ally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread