• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

looking to buy a new tank !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

albertbert

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2011
Canada
My favorite is the vivi nova. Vivi Nova V3 & Replacement Parts Long Wicked Standard.

The bigger one will be quite a bit wider than your ego, the small version about the same width. For either you can get one of these to hide the threads on your ego Shorty Tank Cone(eGo thread covers) 1 for the mini nova, 2 for the bigger one.

For either you might want to grab some replacement heads, resistance would depend on what kind of ego you have i guess.

For a carto tank, ive heard good things about this one Boge F16 Tank and Cartomizer Replacements

Last edited:

IT_guy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
SK, Canada
Just to further what Albertbert was saying, the vivi nova is a good starter tank. If you don't have an ego-c twist you may want to look at 1.8ohm replacement heads.

I prefer carto tanks and on my ego twists i use smoktech dct v2 tanks, they're about the same size as an ego battery. You'll want to use either the boge f16 cartos or the smoktech single coil tank cartos in it. Both are low resistance and should give you a good vape. If you pick up a carto tank buy yourself one of the smoktech tank filler tools, vaporchase has a video on youtube on how to use it

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
I agree with what people have said for the most part. For a clearomizer tank, I like the Vivi, but I also like the Kanger T2, but both have issues for me on occasion. I'm not a fan of the stardust personally. I think it boils down to personal preference, they're cheap enough to get all 3 to try.

For carto tanks on canvape your only choices are the smoktech or boge f16 I believe. Both are pretty similar to me, personally - it's a plastic tube :p. I wasn't a fan of either brands flange/punched cartomizers, but I haven't tried a lot of them. I've had better luck using a cartomizer punch on regular cartomizers - I haven't tried the punch canvape has though, but it looks like ok.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread