Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
welcome!

If you are looking to move from MTL to DTL vaping then i'd suggest the smok alien kit. you can find them for around 60 bucks. use vapecrawler.com to price check sites

for batteries buy a pair (or 2 pairs) of samsung 30q batts from illumn.com imrbatteries.com or liionwholesale.com 4 batteries should cost you about 25 bucks shipped

Also pick up an external charger if you don't have one. something like a nitecore I2 or nitecore D2 should cost about 10 bucks on amazon

For juice try thesaucela.com for 25 bucks shipped you can get 240mls of juice. I really enjoy the caramel waffle cappuccino.

Reactions: celticluvr

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
Depends on what you're looking for. Something that works similar to a cigarette, or something that blows clouds all day. Souns like you're looking for something that will help curb cigarette cravings...I humble suggest the Juul. The pods are prefilled and you just charge the unit, insert a pod, and vape. They're strong at roughly 50mg nicotine salts so they will curb your cravings.

Reactions: David Wolf

Phil P

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2016
Innokin endura. There's tones of reviews out there for it. And I can tell you from experience that it is a great little starter kit and so far it has been the one device that has stopped my brother (a diehard smoker) from going back to his cigarettes.
Welcome to vapouring and I wish you good luck on your journey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
You can do ALOT with 100 bucks these days!

Don't buy any type of kit at all! Spend 50 on the mod, 25 on the tank and the other 25 on a bottle of juice. Your options are pretty darn decent at those prices you can get a pretty darn solid mod a very decent tank and for 25 just about any kind of juice you want, could even get 2 bottles if you shop for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread