Looking to get me a RDA. Looking at 2 thats on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneipen

Nov 3, 2017
Norway
Ok. I tough vgod made good rda's. They sure cost allot, but that shows price isnt everything. I will go for the
Drop as my first rda. Hope it will deliver. Can anyone recomend a wire to use in this and maybe my engine nano. I have regular 28 ss atm, waiting for a clapton 28ga. Would a 24-26ga wire be more suited for this and the nano? Looking for flavor, maybe something to use with temp control. But not that important.
Again. Tnx fir replies. Forum has given me allot of usefull info and help.

sneipen

Nov 3, 2017
Norway
Ok. Im about to order it. There isnt any point having a thicker wire laying around? Like a 24-26ga clapton etc or just plain wire. 24ga is maybe on the edge for dual coil setup for my mod tho.
Atm im running my 28ga paired, got last coil at 0.4ohm.
Is there any cotton you could recommend, i used procotton from coilmaster, not sure if its coilmaster is that great.
Im after flavor.

Last edited:

sneipen

Nov 3, 2017
Norway

3vilpsychos

Oct 19, 2017
Brother just order it, cotton bacon is great ... organic cotton is good. I do not like rayon I like cotton bacon the most. Second is Scottish rolled org cotton pads.

If it's flavor your after, you might want to try quad twisted, twisted, hive. Some of the best tasting coils for me are 24g dual parallel nichrome60, dual 24g nichrome60, kenthal 30g hive wire. Twisted kenthal. All those builds crush regular kenthal Claptons.

People get so mesmerized by these amazing looking coils, myself included. But, very few actually outperform in terms of taste AND vape production.

Another thing, the way I like my vape will certainly differ from how you like the vape, I used to hate hearing that too honestly. But as I got more into vaping, I realized that this means endless possibilities.

Flavor builds Excell with round wire, specifically hive wire for me is the best flavor there is. Point blank hands down when made with 32g kanthal your ramp up is good for kanthal. I like that I don't have to vape it at 90. The round 32g kanthal operates amazingly well at 70.

Hope this helped dude I just want you to realize your potential, that way you keep vaping.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread