• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Looking to get one today!!!! HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dartbull24

May 24, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Then does anyone local have personally and extra one or want to sell one? (Please) mine just died (Joye 510) and i dont want to go back to analogs (i really worry about that) and its the weekend coming up and i know i cant go a day or two (much less a week) without one. And i dont want to buy another 510 (i know there are these locally) if i am just gonna buy a TW Tornado, Janty eGO, or Spade VP1 in a day or two... because ill never use the 510 after i get the new model and it would be a waste of money :-/

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Dart have you tried contacting Chad at ecigsupply? his number is on the Website under Contact Us. Also you could call John at Phxsmokeless. Maybe someone could help you out. I think you might be out of luck with the Ego but they do have the 510's.

Ecigsupply
PHX, AZ (602)910-4255

PHX SMOKELESS CIGARETTES LLC

402 N. 32nd Street
Phoenix, AZ - (85008) - US
Email contact@phxsmokelesscigarettes.com

Phone: 1.602.275.7709

Last edited:

dartbull24

May 24, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, I have bought my last 2 510's from Chad and he is extremely good with letting me meet him and pick it up... I tried calling but got a voicemail... ill try back later. I havent tried John at PHXsmokeless.... never met him before... Im might give him a try, just bummed that im gonna have to spend an extra $40 just to get through to next week when i can get my hands on an ego or similar ecig :-/ but thanks for the suggestions... And to anyone who reads this, if anyone out there just by coincidence has got an ego, TW tornado, or spade.. ill pay $100 for one today... thanks again for everyones help..

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread