The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Looking to get the DSE901, but I have a few questions

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by BiznessMan, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BiznessMan

BiznessMan New Member

Feb 10, 2009
    New guy here, I've been looking around for about a week and came to the conclusion that I would like to get the 901. My question is, where would be the best place to get one? I was going to get one from thesmokelessshop, but they weren't in stock. I don't really care too much for the Syringe, but having two atomizers and three batteries would be nice

Also, what about cartridges. I'm a fairly light smoker and I want to start with low nic, with flavors of either banana or mint (heard good things about these)

I guess you can say I am a little overwhelmed with all the online E cig stores, types, and opinions. Any help would be appreciated :)

2. Figurehead

Figurehead Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2009
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Right now I get mine from litecigusa.com as they are the least expensive I can find. I have ordered a total of 6 in the last 3 weeks, along with carts and oils. I am 100% happy with them, but am also going to be making a purschase from pursmoker.com soon. Which I have also heard great things from others here.

3. BiznessMan

BiznessMan New Member

Feb 10, 2009
    I was also looking at that site, but they seem to be out of stock as well :(

4. ritalee76

ritalee76 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 6, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Check out the buy/trade section - there is a guy selling them... I just bought two from him :)

Rita

5. kdix

kdix Full Member ECF Veteran

Jan 5, 2009
    Texas
    I got mine from e Smokey Treats- e-Smokey Treats - Black Mini Electronic Cigarette Kit with Two Atomizers
    It came with 2 batteries, 2 atomizers, charger, and 10 cartridges. Comes with a 30 day money back guarantee and 6 month warranty on parts. Had it just over 4 weeks now with absolutely no problems. I'm still on my first atomizer and battery with gentle use (1-3 hours/day of vaping with the 901, the rest with my m402 and m401). Shipping was quick in the US- I think I ordered on a Friday night and had it on Tuesday.

6. OutWest

OutWest Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2009
    Oklahoma USA
    alot of places are out of stock right now. If you cant find one, try VaporGuys. Theyre expecting to have more today (anxiously waiting for mine to ship from 'em)

7. jacknthemonkeys

jacknthemonkeys Full Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Doylestown, PA.
    I like the color options from puresmoker.com and I just got the Platinum Wicked E.Cig, very cool looking.

8. booboo

booboo Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    If you can wait a couple weeks, try here: ruyandirect or on ebay, here: stores.ebay.com/HEAVEN-GIFTS_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZQ2d999QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Great products, price and service.....but shipping is around 15 days!

9. Beequeen

Beequeen Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2009
    Honolulu
    I have two pens but just ordered a DSE901B, the one that comes with two atomizers, from litecig. As of yesterday, he did have these in stock.

10. D_Struct

D_Struct Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2009
    Lufkin, TX
    I picked up my 901b from Litecig, as well.

Best price I've found, and I plan on picking up a few extra parts from them next week.

11. BiznessMan

BiznessMan New Member

Feb 10, 2009
    Thanks for all the replies everybody. I think I am going to get mine from Litecig :)

Now, what about the banana and mint light cartridges? I've seen them around in high and medium, but I would prefer low

12. bribri

bribri Moved On

Oct 13, 2008
    San Mateo, CA.
    Hi Im helping newbies a bit today. From what I see the cheapest and best prices for 901's are ebay! 20 dollars for a 901 if you look around. cant beat that...... Other then that go with smokelesshop.com She is a sweetie and is quick and check out those prices!

13. Monie

Monie Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2009
    USA
    Hi BiznessMan, I'm on day 12 with my 901. I've bought lots of liquids. I'd suggest you pick up at least a small bottle of some sort of tobacco/marlb/camel type flavor too. My experience is the flavors are quite enjoyable, but if I get an urge for a smoke, they don't curb the craving where a tobacco flavor will for me. I think it's just because this is so new for me now, but that's helped me to stay away from the analogs.

14. mr.crowley_br

mr.crowley_br Full Member

Feb 9, 2009
    Sao Paulo, Brazil
    Hi! Try e-cigarette-mart.com, I've bought my 901 there... Low price and free shipping. They send it from China though, but if you have enough patience to wait, it you save some money... I also bought some stuff from puresmoker.com. Nice customer service and top quality products as far as I can tell...

15. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

I personally can't say enough good things about thesmokelessshop.com , amazing service and you cant beat the value of the "ULTIMATE STARTER KIT"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.