Looking to get the DSE901, but I have a few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiznessMan

Feb 10, 2009
New guy here, I've been looking around for about a week and came to the conclusion that I would like to get the 901. My question is, where would be the best place to get one? I was going to get one from thesmokelessshop, but they weren't in stock. I don't really care too much for the Syringe, but having two atomizers and three batteries would be nice

Also, what about cartridges. I'm a fairly light smoker and I want to start with low nic, with flavors of either banana or mint (heard good things about these)

I guess you can say I am a little overwhelmed with all the online E cig stores, types, and opinions. Any help would be appreciated :)

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
Right now I get mine from litecigusa.com as they are the least expensive I can find. I have ordered a total of 6 in the last 3 weeks, along with carts and oils. I am 100% happy with them, but am also going to be making a purschase from pursmoker.com soon. Which I have also heard great things from others here.

kdix

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2009
Texas
I got mine from e Smokey Treats- e-Smokey Treats - Black Mini Electronic Cigarette Kit with Two Atomizers
It came with 2 batteries, 2 atomizers, charger, and 10 cartridges. Comes with a 30 day money back guarantee and 6 month warranty on parts. Had it just over 4 weeks now with absolutely no problems. I'm still on my first atomizer and battery with gentle use (1-3 hours/day of vaping with the 901, the rest with my m402 and m401). Shipping was quick in the US- I think I ordered on a Friday night and had it on Tuesday.

Monie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Hi BiznessMan, I'm on day 12 with my 901. I've bought lots of liquids. I'd suggest you pick up at least a small bottle of some sort of tobacco/marlb/camel type flavor too. My experience is the flavors are quite enjoyable, but if I get an urge for a smoke, they don't curb the craving where a tobacco flavor will for me. I think it's just because this is so new for me now, but that's helped me to stay away from the analogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread