Looking to mix own salt nic juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottyR

Apr 15, 2019
Jersey
Hi everyone! I’m an ex smoker. 3 months off cigarettes . I’m new to vaping and used a juul for about a month. It was ok... luckily a coworker turned me on to the Boulder Rock. I like this mod a lot and I found a whole thread on here from “Burnie” about BR and a vid on how to rebuild the pods (thanks for the info Burnie). I’m looking to mix my own nic salt juice. I’m looking for any pointers or tips on process, supplies, where to go for pg/vg/nicotine salts/flavors... I don’t want to keep going to vape shops for expensive juice. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I’m looking for any pointers or tips on process, supplies, where to go for pg/vg/nicotine salts/flavors... I don’t want to keep going to vape shops for expensive juice. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might enjoy this forum:
Vape Pod Systems
For general questions, might want to try the search function in upper right hand corner of this post. Google and You Tube are also great informational sources.

Reactions: Opinionated

ScottyR

Apr 15, 2019
Jersey
Thank you BrotherBob I’m gong to check that forum out... been looking on YouTube and it’s been a little confusing... there’s a ton of information out there lol.. i have a few bottles of juice which should last me a month or 2 at this point.. the plan is to get myself up to speed with knowledge and then materials so I can do this right. Thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread