Status
Not open for further replies.

Ctor

static void Main()
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
New Jersey
I just got a chrome Vector from vapor beast. It's the Young June version and has the ego compatible well like the Apollo SS one. I'm very impressed with it so far. I love the built in ohm meter and the battery level graph. Also it has a very nice weight to it and feels very sold, much more so than I thought it would reading other descriptions of the earlier lavatubes.

BOOMH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
SPOKANE
I just got a chrome Vector from vapor beast. It's the Young June version and has the ego compatible well like the Apollo SS one. I'm very impressed with it so far. I love the built in ohm meter and the battery level graph. Also it has a very nice weight to it and feels very sold, much more so than I thought it would reading other descriptions of the earlier lavatubes.

Thanks for the info. I just found one on Crystal clear vaping. cheaper but with shipping should be about the same price.

Ctor

static void Main()
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
New Jersey
Thanks for the info. I just found one on Crystal clear vaping. cheaper but with shipping should be about the same price.
Yeah, I saw that one. The Vapor Beast one is a full kit with two batteries, charger, atomizers, and case. I needed a charger and could use the atomizers, so I went with the Vector.

Needeles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
WIsconsin
I got one a few weeks back and just love it, got it from Buy Electronic Cigarettes Online Locally | Buy Cigarettes Online USA. I wasn't a huge fan of the shiny so I got the black version but they do offer a Chrome version as well. It's a 1.5t version from my understanding, called the Starfire and has the 3amp cutoff. It doesn't have the ego top on it tho, which I didn't want as I heard alot of ppl complain about it. It's a good kit with 2 batts, charger, carring case, some Cartos. Shipping was pretty quick as well. I know I saw something about Volcano coming out with the newer version coming up pretty soon so might want to check with them as well.

BOOMH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
SPOKANE
I got one a few weeks back and just love it, got it from Buy Electronic Cigarettes Online Locally | Buy Cigarettes Online USA. I wasn't a huge fan of the shiny so I got the black version but they do offer a Chrome version as well. It's a 1.5t version from my understanding, called the Starfire and has the 3amp cutoff. It doesn't have the ego top on it tho, which I didn't want as I heard alot of ppl complain about it. It's a good kit with 2 batts, charger, carring case, some Cartos. Shipping was pretty quick as well. I know I saw something about Volcano coming out with the newer version coming up pretty soon so might want to check with them as well.

Thanks for the information. Will take the ego top to consideration.

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
also what would you guys recommend for cartos, tanks, etc.. ??? TYPE, OHM, ETC..

I think that depends on a lot of factors. I vape a lot, so I have a big tank. I almost entirely vape Boba's Bounty, which is thick (all VG, no PG), and it's a darker juice. Those tend to clog easier than, say, a 70/30 PG mix in a clear juice. What works for me is Kanger XL horizontal coil carto's, in a liquinator 5ml tank. I buy them unpunched and punch two holes (using a 1/4" saddle valve punch). For me, that system works well. I do have to replace cartomizers more often than I'd like (every day or two) but other than that, I'm very happy.

But someone who vaped less might not need that large tank and the XL carto's. Someone who used juice that wasn't all VG may not need to double punch the carto's. And, of course, a lot of it is personal preference. I would recommend that any tank you get, it should be metal. Aluminum or stainless steel. I tried one of those (cheaper) plastic or delrin tanks, and it simply didn't do as good of a job. Especially when I had to refill or swap cartomizers, it was a pain. A little more money to get a tank with metal endcaps is worthwhile IMO. If you don't lose it, a metal tank will essentially last forever. You'll need to change out the o-rings now and then.

I tried to link to the kanger-carto's and the liquinator tank, and it isn't letting me. I'll paste them below and see if that works.

Kanger 510 Cartomizer - 5 Pack

https://www.vaporescence.com/index....mart_product_id=422&virtuemart_category_id=37

Ctor

static void Main()
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
New Jersey
SO SHOULD I GO WITH SS VTUBE MINI OR CHROME LT?? price difference is like $20 bucks I dont mind the price difference but how much of a difference is it from mini vs regular and SS vs Chrome???

I don't know if it makes a difference, but the tubes on Apollo are the L-Rider series, all with the 2.5 amp limit. Most of the other sites have the Young June with 3 amp limit. It's probably only an issue if you use LR Dual Coil cartos or tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread