WillieB69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
IMG_20170612_112632.JPG
Just got my Tesla Nano 120.

How do they get away with calling this beast a Nano??

Last edited:

WillieB69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
Hell Yeah!
Nano got lost in translation :D

That must have been it. :D

Name aside, I'm loving this mod.
The on/off switch is such a simple thing. Why haven't more mod builders done this? It beats the five clicks and hope you don't accidentally open the setting menu option.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA

The on/off switch is such a simple thing. Why haven't more mod builders done this? It beats the five clicks and hope you don't accidentally open the setting menu option.
The on/off switch was genius :)
I like being able to turn it off easily, 5 clicks annoys the hell outta me. I can't count unless I use my fingers, so I lose count :D

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Happy Vape Day, WillieB69!!

Totally agree with the on/off. My Presa has this, and so does the Cool Fire IV. It's very handy, and those are the only ones I know of so far, aside from the Tesla Not-Really-So-Nano :p, that have it. I don't know why it's not more common.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl

Looks nice! One thing about on and off buttons, maybe if I had kids I would, but in the almost 7 years of vaping, I have never once turned off one of my mods. I just keep em on , always

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

WillieB69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
I've heard it's not very ergonomic, that's why i didn't get one... (snip) How does it feel to hold in the hand? Comfortable enough?

I find it very comfortable. It is on the heavy side (14 oz without batteries) but I've got no real complaints about ergonomics.

in the almost 7 years of vaping, I have never once turned off one of my mods. I just keep em on , always

I would too but they spend a lot of time riding in my pants pocket. After a couple of accidental misfires with eGo batteries, don't want to take that chance with a 120W mod.

Wow, that is very steampunk. How does it vape?

Like a dream. I haven't gone over 45 W yet and it blows clouds like crazy with the OBS Engine tank I have on it. I've gone all day on just one set of batteries as well, so I'm happy!

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I would too but they spend a lot of time riding in my pants pocket. After a couple of accidental misfires with eGo batteries, don't want to take that chance with a 120W mod.

!
Good point. I would do the same if I pocketed mine

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread