Looks like another budget squonker is on the way... COV Wraith

Status
Not open for further replies.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Not crazy about the aesthetics and a 5ml bottle is ridiculous but more squonkers on the market is always a good thing. Hopefully we'll see an influx before August.

Wraith 80w – The Council of Vapor

xf1oE0g.jpg

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
if its 18650 and a 5ml bottle, what did they do with the rest of the space?? My mokooo is smaller than that and has a 7ml bottle...(it is probably 5x the price though I suppose...)

That's got me curious as well. I like the overall look and the fire button position, but why so wide? Perhaps there's a storage cubby built in to carry a spare bottle!

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Dunno. If you compare the top image - the one showing at an angle - with the two images at the bottom it almost looks like two different devices.

The h x w stated actually don't seem that bad - if those measurements are actually true. But why is it an inch wide for an 18650 battery and only a 5 ml bottle? That seems way off.

dethnode

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2011
arkansas
ok, it takes an 18650 so the height must be a minimum of 65 mm so i assume that maybe the 88 mm diameter is talking about height?

That would leave the 59 mm length to mean the width from screen to squonk hole side?

And, the 25.5 mm width to mean the depth of the device one side that we see wraith logo, to the other side?

If so, the height from bottom to 510 connector is about 3 and a half inches and the width from squonk to screen is just under 2 and a half inches?

If thats correct, this will actually be a pretty small mod

dethnode

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2011
arkansas
looks like just 5, didn't ask about that, honestly, 5 mls will get me through the day, and I can carry a bottle of juice in the car so long as i dont have to cary it with me in my pocket everywhere i go.

Hell, I am using an aromamizer right now, and it only holds 5 to 6 mls. I wish it were 7 or 10 ml but really, 5 will suffice for my average day, I may have to fill up once in the morning, and then fill up again right before I start my commute home, but I can handle that.

Trying to decide if I should preorder or wait for reviews....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread