Looks like I got my first convert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazymitch

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
Wilsonville, OR
So a buddy of mine that I used to smoke with (now I vape while he smokes) has been seriously intrigued by my vaping since I started. he was skeptical at first, impressed a little later, and jealous this last week.

So yesterday I put him together a little care package, I gave him my 510, a couple attys, a couple different bottles of juice, some cards from my favorite suppliers, and told him to give it a try. I realized that I'd forgotten to give him the charger, but since it was 9:00 last night when I gave it to him, and he had 2 fully charged batteries, he'd probably blow through one last night & have one to start his day off with, and I could get the charger to him this morning sometime..... he texted me this morning @ about 5:45 (it's 6:20 now) asking how early he could stop by to get it cause his smokes taste like "dog poop" now!

So, for the time being, I've just got my ego, and my backup is that POS I got from 7-11.... though I have a mod on the way (a HUGE thank you to BMWJEN & her hubby!) And bunch of goodies to make my own (I'm going to gut an atari 2600 controller and fill it with 18650's!)

Ahhh, what a day!

~Lazy

krijmo

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
A, A
When I got my tank, I gave my friends mom my kr808 stuff. Now my friends husband uses it too. And so does my friend, so three there. They all still smoke once in a while but that's their problem. And two people at work have started vaping to cut down on smoking too. I switched to vaping as soon as the ecig first entered my mouth, but I know some people are different...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread