Status
Not open for further replies.

justincase

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2009
33.98801111° N, 77.90895581° W
Man, am I BUMMED! I placed an order with strictly ejuice on the 16th thinking I should surely get some juice before my carto's ran dry. Well, I'm on my last carto, and nothing in the mail again today. :mad:

I tried contacting strictly to see what was going on with my order. the website still says processing. Haven't heard back from them. Looks like I'll be smoking over Christmas or at least until tomorrow. Man, this sucks. Now I'll have to start over again with my not smoking. MAn, I thought I was doing so good too.....................................:-x

justincase

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2009
It happens don't beat yourself up over it just make sure when the juice comes in you get back on the wagon. Also I have found V4L, Nhaler, and Tasty Vapor to all have excellent juice with extremely fast reliable shipping.

That's what I thought I was getting into with strictly. A lot of folks here said they had really great juice and received their shipments in like 2 days. Sounded pretty good to me. I figured even with Christmas and everything, priority packages should have arrived by at least now being ordered on the 16th. Man, I just feel burned and bummed..................

justincase

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2009
Don't get your hopes up. I am still waiting for an order I made on 12/14 with them, and I am in Seattle. I am very very disappointed. I actually ended up placing another order with a different vendor in IL who's order I've already received. Thats simply unacceptable to me.

When you log into their website, does your order still show "processing"?

Bogalu

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Silver Spring, MD
Unfortunately for me, because I am so new to vaping, I don't want to place an order for 10ml bottles at 6 bucks a pop just to find the flavors I like. That's kinda why I went with SeJ since they have the little 3ml sizes. Does anyone have a phone number for Strictly eJuice?
I've never ordered from Strictly and from hearing your story and a few other, I definitely wont be, so I cant help ya there. I heard that RMV uses Dekang juice or something like that, so if you've had Dekang juice before and know a few flavors that you like then you could always reorder those. Best of luck with the issues you've had with strictly.

justincase

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2009
I've never ordered from Strictly and from hearing your story and a few other, I definitely wont be, so I cant help ya there. I heard that RMV uses Dekang juice or something like that, so if you've had Dekang juice before and know a few flavors that you like then you could always reorder those. Best of luck with the issues you've had with strictly.
Nope. Never had any flavors other than what came in the carto's I got with my kit. This was my very first juice order...........

Bogalu

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Silver Spring, MD
Nope. Never had any flavors other than what came in the carto's I got with my kit. This was my very first juice order...........
Oh, I understand. Maybe you could ask some of the people on the forum what flavors they liked? At least you wouldn't be choosing anything blind. Plus free shipping on orders over I think $15 bucks. So that helps too. lol

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Whilst hindsights always 20/20, once you get into the whole process of things try to keep a spare bottle of nic juice in a special place so that if (and inevitably, when) things like this do happen to you, you've got a backup bottle or two to get you through the tough times..... y'know, just... in... case... ;)

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Others have mentioned Rocky Mountain Vapor and I as well can recommend them. They ship SUPER fast (usually within an hour or 2 of ordering for me so far). I live in Phoenix and usually get my order on the 2nd day. 3 days has been the longest so far and I've had it as quickly as the next day. Rocky Mountain Vapor is my preferred supplier for parts etc, but, I'll admit I haven't ordered juice from them. If their juice is dekang, it's the same thing you'd get from strictlyejuice (and many other suppliers for that matter). Other liquid suppliers that I know of that ship quickly are wetyourstick, aromaejuice, eliquidplanet (all sponsoring suppliers so check their individual forums). I've heard a lot of good things about Tasty Vapor too, but haven't ordered from them yet. Tasty Vapor doesn't offer the smaller sample sizes, but wetyourstick and aromaejuice do. So far MY favorite liquids have been Red Bull, Cola and Watermelon. I don't vape tobacco flavors so I wouldn't be helpfull there. Again, these are just the suppliers I'm familiar with so you may want to look around.

Don't let this first bad experience discourage you. There are MANY suppliers. You will find one you like soon enough. If nothing else, at least you've learned of one place NOT to go to right?

boochips

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Marianna, Florida
Man, am I BUMMED! I placed an order with strictly ejuice on the 16th thinking I should surely get some juice before my carto's ran dry. Well, I'm on my last carto, and nothing in the mail again today. :mad:

I tried contacting strictly to see what was going on with my order. the website still says processing. Haven't heard back from them. Looks like I'll be smoking over Christmas or at least until tomorrow. Man, this sucks. Now I'll have to start over again with my not smoking. MAn, I thought I was doing so good too.....................................:-x
Why don't you just run out and buy some PG or VG and a couple small bottles of Loranns to tide you over? I wouldn't go buy cigarettes...

Bogalu

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Silver Spring, MD
Why don't you just run out and buy some PG or VG and a couple small bottles of Loranns to tide you over? I wouldn't go buy cigarettes...
Wow, best idea I've heard yet, each one of those can be bought at walmart, Then you can refill your cartomizer, plenty of tutorials on this forum to teach you how, and keep you going till you get your order, your gonna have to go out to get cigs, so instead of buying cigs, just get that stuff. And modding the cartomizer only takes 5min and your good to go again, just like new. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread