Looks like smok cloned the killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
http://m.alibaba.com/product-gs/687484310/smoktech_terminator_tank_killer_705_atomizer.html

Wow - they are going to be priced from 4-8$ ??? I smell a coop .

I say 20$ + from vendors

We knew this would happen since this is fairly easy to replicate

3a7yry8a.jpg

Last edited:

Satava

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
sounds like it. i think hes saying the atty is replacable rather than the atty being rebuildable. judging by that, id say this is more of an AMP tank clone than a killer clone.

Dang, I got my hopes up. Eventually someone will clone the Killer, I'm looking forward to it as I honestly can't justify spending more on a rebuildable tank cart than I did on my mechanical that came with a genesis. (No offense to those with disposable income, I just don't have it)

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
Dang, I got my hopes up. Eventually someone will clone the Killer, I'm looking forward to it as I honestly can't justify spending more on a rebuildable tank cart than I did on my mechanical that came with a genesis. (No offense to those with disposable income, I just don't have it)

no dude, i 100000% agree with you.

CHeck this out, the iThacka is 195$ for pre-order which means you might get it somewhere between 5/15 and 5/30.
However people that own them now? are willing to sell for 450/500 !!! That boils my ball$. SO basically, they charge more than double so they can make 200$ out of the deal, then go right back in on the pre-order and wait for another one. Since they already had it, they don't mind living without for a few weeks and getting a brand new one

I can't justify spending more on an atty than the mod, and i can't even BELIEVE some of the prices out there. I believe the killer is what ? 70$ USD ? Does it really need to be that much for a RBA with a ceramic cup? I know these are not made in china ,and they are made by an actual avid vapor lover, but still, that seems very very high. Again, nothing against the killer, the same argument can be made for 20 other USA or EU made atties and mods. ok, we're off topic, sorry, goodbye ;)

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
sounds like it. i think hes saying the atty is replacable rather than the atty being rebuildable. judging by that, id say this is more of an AMP tank clone than a killer clone.

At least the AMP Tank will work with most 510 atomizers (I'm using an EmpireMods right now) - these "replacement" atomizers are proprietary...

michliu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Seattle, WA
I was going to do a coop on these, but the Smok rep I was speaking to said the top air tube was fixed to the chamber with the atty. I have my suspicion on whether this is really the case, but if it is fixed, then it is not rebuildable, but replaceable. If it is fixed, it's more like an AMP clone. But if it isn't fixed and in fact rebuildable, then it will definitely be something I will jump on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread