lorann english toffee

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandeeashlynn

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2009
I just think i just found the best mix so far for myself. here is the recipe. 40 drops od 36mg cola liquid 20 drops of pg
and 20 drops of vg and 10 drops of lorann english toffee. this has an awesome throat hit and great flavor. It is one of my favorties. I have tried lorann apple and the taste wasnt there. i have also tried prailenes and creame the is good though, but the pina colada taste like burt rubber.:shock: So i was just wondering if anyone else has had the same results as me? have an awesome day

Last edited:

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
thanks for the info. I however can get this flavor at my local Hobby Lobby. No waiting lol. What is everyones elses favorite flavors. i will check out the Lorann website though. :)

Through Lorann's you can also buy 1oz and 4oz bottles. $5.50 for 1 oz, $13 for four. That's the same as 32 1 dram bottles... if you like the flavor, it saves you TONS of money... and with the coupon, even more.

CssReb

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
USA, NYC
Lol, could have saved me about $20 in the last two weeks :)

I just got a 50ml bottle of flavorless today and decided to check out LorAnn's, before clicking submit I thought to myself let me see if there's a coupon code.
so yeah sorry, I just found the coupon today.

Walrus , you really should blog your recipes. Save me them time of seaching the threads :p

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
I just got a 50ml bottle of flavorless today and decided to check out LorAnn's, before clicking submit I thought to myself let me see if there's a coupon code.
so yeah sorry, I just found the coupon today.

Walrus , you really should blog your recipes. Save me them time of seaching the threads :p

Good suggestion... I probably will. I also suggested to Smokey Joe that it would be nice to have a "recipe" sub-folder to the DIY liquid forum. That way each recipe could be it's own thread and it would make it a lot easier to peruse and find one you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread