LorAnn Flavors- COLOR CODED Complete Ingredients List

Status
Not open for further replies.

6steelstrings

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
North Carolina Triad
This is a great thread, especially since I am just jumping into making my own juices. Unfortunately I am color blind so the color coding does not work for me. The red and the green look like exactly the same color to me. At least there is a description along with the flavor name so I can use that to help me find which flavors are vape safe.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
i dont understand this post.. someone tell me what is this? THIS IS DIY FLAVOUR CONCENTRATE? Thankyou :) i want to have idea how to create a flavor concentrate.. if someone help me, i appreciate it,, thanks a lot..
Hi @ijohn018 and welcome to ECF!:D

First things first; lets make sure we mean the same things with the terms being used.
(ECF is truly a global community, and though many participants are english speaking, not all are. And, even among those that are, terms do not always have the same use/meaning.)
To me (and I think(?) most users on ECF):
1. A "post" is a single message. What you posted (and what I quoted at the top of this post) is a "post." What I am writing now is another "post." A collection of posts (under a single title/heading) is called a "thread." Multiple threads, all revolving around the same general subject matter (e.g. DIY e-liquids, coil building, commercial e-liquids, atomizers, etc.) are grouped as forums (though some forums, like General E-Liquid Discussions, might have sub-forums, such as: DIY E-Liquids, and E-Liquid Recipes separated out, to help further define, and identify, specific areas of interest).

2. A "concentrate" (as it relates to vaping) is a liquid that is NOT intended to be vaped in its current form; it must FIRST be diluted. The common "concentrates" DIY e-liquid mixers use are: nicotine concentrates (used to contribute the desired nicotine level to an e-liquid), and flavor concentrates (used to contribute the flavor/taste to an e-liquid). a finished, ready-to-vape product is referred to as an e-liquid, or even "juice."

So, now that we have a common understanding, lets see if I can start to address your questions.:)
i dont understand this post.. someone tell me what is this? THIS IS DIY FLAVOUR CONCENTRATE?
If you genuinely mean you don't understand one particular post (and not the entire thread), you will need to be more specific, and tell us which post you are not understanding. You can do this several ways (see example):
upload_2017-9-14_1-44-30.png

(click on image; to see full size)
1. You can manually reference the post number found in the bottom right of each post (green circle #1).
2. You can click on "Reply" and this will automatically quote the entire post in the Reply window, found at the bottom of every page, of every active thread (green circle #2). This has the added benefit of sending an alert to the author of that specific post.
3. You can highlight (ask; if you need directions on how to highlight) all, or a portion of the post (as the blue bar show in the example), and you will see the Quote/Reply black box appear. Selecting "Reply"(green circle #3) will automatically copy the highlighted part of the text into your Reply window; while selecting "Quote"(green circle #4) will temporarily store it in a cache, and allow you to continue add additional quotes (from the same, or multiple posts). When you have finished adding quotes, to access them, click on the "Insert quotes" tab found in the bottom right corner of your Reply window (which only appears when you have material quoted).

If, on the other hand, you mean "you don't understand what the thread is about; then yes, it is in reference to ONE specific flavor concentrate manufacturer: Lorann Oils (most commonly identified as "LA" flavors). Lorann Oils is first, and foremost, a flavor manufacturer for foods and beverages, and NOT e-liquids. Because of this, some of their concentrates are oil based, and NOT appropriate for vaping. The OP (Original Post) was offering a color coded chart to help identify which flavor concentrates did, and did not contain oil.

If you do not use (or plan to use), Lorann Oil brand concentrates, then you can ignore this particular thread.
i want to have idea how to create a flavor concentrate.
If I am reading your own thread correctly; you don't mean making your own "concentrates," but your own e-liquids. This thread is not the appropriate place to ask for (or respond to) general DIY help; that is what is referred to as "hijacking" the thread. "Hijacking" simply means steering the conversation away from the original topic intended. It can also be referred to as "off topic."

Hijacking has several unwanted results: it can change (commonly called "derailing") the intended topic; clog up the posts, making following the intended topic difficult; inhibit getting the most helpful answers to unrelated questions (like your second one) because it is under an incorrect title (and those who may have been most helpful, have previously chosen to ignore the thread, because it wasn't applicable to them); and prevents others (who may benefit from said replies) because they are (again) under inappropriate titles, and presume the subject is not useful to their own interest.

Since I seem to be playing the "Rules police" (my apologies to everyone); it is also (at best) poor form/manners, to ask the same question in multiple threads/forums, and (at worst) a violation of ECF forum rules. I understand you are new to ECF, and I am not scolding you, I am merely trying to get you started in the right direction.;) ECF administration and moderators, are understanding, and forgiving for new users, but it can lead to punitive action, if the user continues to disregard the rules. You may want to take a few minutes and read the ECF Forum Rules.

The best thing I can suggest to you is; to go the the most appropriate forum, or sub forum (in the case of your question "how do I DIY"; I would go to DIY E-Liquid), and begin a new thread. Make sure, to be as specific as you can, with your title. "How do I best use Brand X flavors to DIY" is much more informative than "DIY help," and much more likely to get you the information you are wanting. Does that make sense?

I wish you nothing but success on your DIY journey!:thumbs:

eMado

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2017
Tehran

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com