Where Can I Get A......? Lorann Surprise at Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
So I was wandering around Wally World today and stumbled upon some Lorann flavors. Not much in the little sale area but I asked someone and they sent me to the pharmacy and there were about 12 differnt flavors for a buck a piece! Never thought to look here but hell, its walmart and im sure they'll have a chuck aisle soon:D. So the bland unused bottles of crappy juice are now jumping with Tutti Fruity flavor! Nice.

Oh I forgot, when I got to the counter, they didn't ring up. So I stood there for 10min while they figured it out. Then the lady asked me if I was making candy. I told her what I was doing and she said "you're smoking it?" and gave me a disgusted look and walked away. Good stuff haha

Last edited by a moderator:

FizzleFisch

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2009
Lake Travis - Texas
So I was wandering around Wally World today and stumbled upon some Lorann flavors. Not much in the little sale area but I asked someone and they sent me to the pharmacy and there were about 12 differnt flavors for a buck a piece! Never thought to look here but hell, its walmart and im sure they'll have a chuck aisle soon:D. So the bland unused bottles of crappy juice are now jumping with Tutti Fruity flavor! Nice.

No kidding JD?! -- Wow!

Who'd have thunk to look in the pharmacy area??:confused: -- Not me for sure!:(

I'll definitely keep that in mind next time I visit them. :)
-- Thanks for the tip!!:thumb:

"you're smoking it?" and gave me a disgusted look and walked away.
LOL

fisch;)

Last edited:

MoparMike

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Houston, Tx
Walmart does have just about everything. I picked up a couple of bottles at a cake supply store here. I just googled Lorann's and my city and it was the only source that showed up. They even had a box of droppers that fit the threads of the flavor bottles.

I was expecting the clerk to ask what I was buying all those flavors and droppers for but she didn't appear to care.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm thinking if some one asks me what I'm gonna' do with it....
I'm just going to respond with

"...well I'm wanting to spice-up my partner's personal lubricant a little...
-- by the way?..where's the Glycerin??.." :p

fisch:D

I'm usually quicker on my feet. Should have messed with her evil, wicked witch-looking face.

skydawgg

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Ontario
i woulda said something like... mame, you got kids? (response: yes)...i hope your a good mom, well my child hood was messed up...so im going to mix up some heroine with this lovely tasting liquid....drop it all over some candy of my choice....then find a school with a playground, what school do your kids go to? oh nevermind...i dont work till 2 i can make it to all them. i love it when people dig into my .... bwahaha

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010

Oh I forgot, when I got to the counter, they didn't ring up. So I stood there for 10min while they figured it out. Then the lady asked me if I was making candy. I told her what I was doing and she said "you're smoking it?" and gave me a disgusted look and walked away. Good stuff haha

I Will Look@ Walmart For That...Heres Another Idea''Lorann" Sells The Beverage Flavors Too.I'm Gonna Try To Flavor My Juice With Them & We'll
See!:p

Mr Sinister

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Illinois
I read you can find the PG somewhere in the health/pharm area. I'll look next time im there. I got tutti fruity, cranberry, caramel, strawberry, pina colada and watermelon. There was also cinn, wintergreen, and a couple others

PG, you will most likely not find at Wal-mart. VG, however, is in the pharmacy section by the band-aids. Glycerine is what it's labeled. Whether it's made from a vegetable source, I don't know, but it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread