Lorann's- Blueberry+Cheesecake= YUM-E!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Orange County, CA
so i got in my new loranns flavors today, and the blueberry and cheesecake are awesome alone- but deeeeelicious as a pair!

when i got them today i couldnt resist so i vaped straight loranns to sample the flavors, and when i got home i mixed a small 2ml batch and its still amazing- my favorite flavor to date!

For a small 2ml, 7mg nic tester batch i mixed:

9% Cheesecake
7% Blueberry
64% PG
20% 36mg Flavorless e-liquid.

I would have also included some vg except i left it in my car :(

Got a cool "away for the weekend with my stash" box too (at Walmart in the meds section), by Vaultz:

94ea_1.JPG

91c5_0.JPG

Last edited:

dmmiller360

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
New Bern, NC
I have a similar love of blackberry + cheesecake flavors from Loranns!
I never expected to like the cheesecake flavor so much. I want to combine it with every fruit, ha.
Also good is the caramel + apple.

& I love that Vaultz case! Their stuff always looks so industrial in just the right way.

YES!!! I just got my Loranns in this week and combined the carmel and apple and I LOVE it!! best so far that I tried. I also have english toffee, bavarian cream and cherry, the cherry is way too strong don't know that I'll use that again, maybe just one drop to something. But love the apple and caramel, now you guys have me wanting to buy the cheesecake and other fruit flavors, could try the cherry with that and see. Hmm, now I'm thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread