Loranns flavors on sale at Meijers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiwen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Michigan
I just recently started DIY and ordered some Flavor west flavors. I also had heard that some loranns flavors can be found in stores, so I went on the hunt.

I don't know if meijers stores are regional or not (they are kinda like Walmart). I did go to meijers to do some grocery shopping and looked in the baking section just for the heck of it. Sure enough they have quite a few of the twin packs of 1 dram bottles of loranns. They seem to have them on clearance or on sale as they were only $1.59 for the twin packs. I bought tons of them in fruit flavors, avoiding the unvapeable flavors like orange.

Just putting the word out, if you have a meijers by you check it out.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.

Chiwen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Michigan
did they happen to have bakery type flavors like cookies?

Not that I could see. They had fruits for the most part. Off the top of my head I remember:
Apple
Raspberry
Grape
Strawberry
Watermelon
Cherry
Orange
Root beer
Butter rum
Peppermint and wintergreen

I bought all the ones that are vapable, not a bad price for your basic fruits.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.

Last edited:

_abbenormal

May 10, 2012
marshall mi
hello all

hey chiwen

i also live in michigan and use there flavors have for many years in hard candys... there in lansing as thats where i buy the big bottles of flavors i use... do watch whats in them as its about what else is put into them watch out for oils and dyes aka food coloring... you can also get there flavors at walmart hobby lobby and our local rite aid has a good selection of there flavors... also look at some of the waktins flavors just look close at the ingredients as they too have ones that you should not vape... good luck but if you get into lansing do stop by there place nice group of folks there...

abbe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread