Lorann's Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

a2dcovert

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Louisiana
Has anyone tried this? I bought some of this a Hobby Lobby a while back and am just now trying it. It tastes to me much better than the commercial (red) Vanilla Detang juice. I just made up a small sample and I like the way it tastes. The label says Contains:

Extractive Matters of Vanilla Beans in 35% alcohol.

Made from the vanilla beans grown in Madagascar.

I will make more probably tomorrow. The receipe was:

22 drops of 36mg naked PG juice
8 drops of the Burbon Vanilla
2 drops of VG 0 nic

I'm not a big lover of vanilla, but this taste better than any I've tried yet. The cost of the bottle of 4 oz was $8.99.

jimR

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
Houston
I will be using the Lorann's Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla tonight trying to get a true vanilla taste. I have a life time supply (6 bottles) of the Vanilla Custard but have not been able to get anything but the custard taste. Has anyone bettered the vanilla taste and lessened the sweet custard taste? It takes hours to get the sweet taste out of my mouth and makes me hate Custard.
I also use the Green Smoke e-cigarettes and thier Vanilla is out of this world for me. That is the taste I am striving for. any help will be appreciated.

If any one has a recipe that uses the vanilla custard with other flavors please post, the straight Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla did not work>

Last edited:

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Kurt, these are flavorings, so no sugar or sweeteners. Do watch the LorAnns, as some contain oils and should be used sparingly (some say not at all, but a drop or two in mixes have been reported not to hurt atomizers).

If you can't find it near you, this place is a decent deal (I've ordered from them just fine)
Bettys Country Grocery - Product Catalog

Last edited:

a2dcovert

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Louisiana
Do you have any of the Capella Vanilla Custard? I've tried a few vanilla extracts and nothing compares to the Vanilla Custard.

No I haven't gotten any of that yet Scottes.

I will be using the Lorann's Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla tonight trying to get a true vanilla taste. I have a life time supply (6 bottles) of the Vanilla Custard but have not been able to get anything but the custard taste. Has anyone bettered the vanilla taste and lessened the sweet custard taste? It takes hours to get the sweet taste out of my mouth and makes me hate Custard.
I also use the Green Smoke e-cigarettes and thier Vanilla is out of this world for me. That is the taste I am striving for. nay help will be appreciated.

I hope the Madagascar has what you've been missing.

I've not seen this Loranns before. Does it have sugar? The Madagascar vanilla extract that I've seen from Frontier has molasses in it.

This is all I know, the label says Contains:

Extractive Matters of Vanilla Beans in 35% alcohol.

Made from the vanilla beans grown in Madagascar.

I think they would state it if there were any other ingredience.

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
Kurt, these are flavorings, so no sugar or sweeteners. Do watch the LorAnns, as some contain oils and should be used sparingly (some say not at all, but a drop or two in mixes have been reported not to hurt atomizers).

If you can't find it near you, this place is a decent deal (I've ordered from them just fine)
Bettys Country Grocery - Product Catalog

Am I the only one that peeped at that page and saw the carp juice and had to look out of curiosity lmao
Shame can't use those, dang fish have quite a variety going there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread