Loss of flavor....

Status
Not open for further replies.

wagon52

Verified Member
Ever used an e-liquid flavor so much that it doesn't seem to have any flavor anymore? My go to flavor has been cherry cola for a while now and I think I just wore it out. It just doesn't taste as good as it did. In fact I don't think it tastes like anything anymore. Bummer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
There's been a lot of talk about it here but I still don't fully understand why it happens but it does. I vaped one flavor that I just loved for my first six months of vaping. Today, it not only doesn't taste like it used to but I can't stand what it does taste like. At first I thought they changed the recipe but tested that theory with bottles that had a bit in them from previous orders. Nope, they didn't change... my tongue did. Another one that took much less time to happen was Watermelon. I simply can't taste that anymore... not from any vendor... it just has no taste at all for me after vaping it about two months early on. My current ADV has turned into a very neutral smokey tobacco taste when it used to taste of pecans. That's okay with me because I like the neutral taste but, in answer, yes it happens and I don't know why.

Edit: I will add that it doesn't matter if you rotate juice throughout the day. That will keep vaper's tongue from happening but whatever you vape the majority of the time, you might loose your taste for one or more elements in it if its a complex mix. If that happens it will, of course, taste different.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread