Lost in RTA land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
If the Triade didn't have that raised 510 I would have my SC Titan sitting on one. The Plus has a smidgen of overhang on that raised 510 and I have no idea why LV would even do that. Quality mods with large area, center mounted 510s are few and far between.
But steam crave’s new Hadron mod with Yihi chip might fit the bill when released ;)

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
@Heartsdelight, never tried one of the Steam Crave RDTA's. I keep hearing good things though.

The Aromamizer Plus looks nice, I wonder though how much would the 20ml conversion affect the quality of the vape.
Not much. It affects the quality of carryability though. The aromamizer plus is huge to start with. Doubling the height makes it really really huge.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
@bombastinator, I was thinking that the combo looks like something that visitors to Roswell are supposed to carry.

Also, were you aware of the Steam Crave Hadron? This squonk system that you can add on intrigues me.
I will start a thread when I can on the Steam Crave Hadron 220 watt with add on squonk option.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
@bombastinator, I was thinking that the combo looks like something that visitors to Roswell are supposed to carry.

Also, were you aware of the Steam Crave Hadron? This squonk system that you can add on intrigues me.
No. I generally put it on either an ageis100 (on which it looks really good) or a legend

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Some wicked tanks there trolldragon
Thanks!

Steam Crave makes awesome gear! The Aromamizer Plus is their crown jewel IMHO if you are looking for a 30mm diameter RTA, other than that the 25mm diameter Aromamizer Supreme V2 is the next best thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread