Lost link to newer mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
Someone posted here a description w/link to a mod that is priced at $235 and has a page of features (safety, design, etc) & I can't find it now....

It was a handmade silver/copper/bronze or silver mixed trim VV mod wider than the Precise, with a two-day batt life(max) and sort of looked like it, otherwise.
If I'm not mistaken, it's made in Italy.

Would anyone who posted this or knows which one I'm referring to please bump the thread or post a link to it?

I simply can't find it! :oops: (Link to any ecf list of hand-made metal mods might also work)

Having 2nd thoughts about others and torturing myself til I hit 1 yr quit for it, if it's that good. help?

Last edited:

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
Here's the link to the supplier page. I think they're still in something of a holding pattern while final kinks are worked out and so have not yet been released.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/87419-precious-pvs.html

The description fits but the post had different pics. Something's not right....this one is $139??? Nice! Welcome - The Precious

I have to be be confusing two different ones - maybe 3. I could have sworn I saw one made in Italy but that description! (I think it nearly crashed my computer, lol!)

I'm going to keep looking but that was really nice of you & will pass it along. thanks!

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
I think you might have got it, Xanax! thanks! :)

I knew I saw something that said Italy....

Looking now....Edit: Now I know why I forgot it, lol! ("Advanced user-only mod"! I think that means mastering ECF posting & bookmarking is a preliminary requirement, lol! But definitely the one I saw!!!)

The Golden-Greek (product page)

The GG (forum)

Advantages of the GG Telescopic System (GGTS)

1. GG's button is in an ergonomic position.
2. GG's button can be locked when you carry it in pockets or bags.
3. GG does not use wires, soldering, glues, epoxy, pushed objects and ready from stores products. Even the GG specific atomizers are specially produced for the GG.
4. GG is very attractive with engraving on it (options for gold caps).
5. GG works with any kind of batteries because of its telescopic system.
6. GG works with 3 kind of volts (3,7 and 6 and 7,4) without buying 3 devices.
7. GG is light but still robust.
8. GG will never need repair. Even the button is unbreakable.
9. GG does not roll, it stays where you leave it.
10. GG will never get damaged by accident or malfunction.
11. GG's dripping is easy because you dont need to hold it in your hands, it stands on a table in a straight position.
12. GG's length can vary from 62mm to 110mm (depending on battery and atomizer configuration chosen). Width is 23mm.
13. GG currently comes in 2 versions: GGTS and Slim
14. GG has optional auto-feeding-liquid system. You dont have to refill carts anymore!!!
15. GG is made from the best and most expensive aluminium in the market, which is harder than middle steel.
16. 801, 901, 510, & cartomisers fit as standard on the GGTS multi connector without the purchase of additional adapters!!!
17. GGTS can be powered from the mains with an optional component kit.
18. You can clean the contacts very easy so it will be like new always.
19. Adjustable draw, so that you can adjust how hard or how soft you inhale.
20. Locking liquid option for AFS too so no leakage any more when you carry it in pockets.
21. Collection tank that collects the liquid that goes off the atomizer when you vape so no leakage or a very very small one even if the liquid is unlocked!
22. Fuse to avoid short circuits
23. Flat metal mouthpiece (coming soon)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread