Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Lost-Vape-Centaurus-M200-1.jpg

Hi, today let's take a look at lost vape Centaurus M200. In this Test I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item. I hope that by the end of this reading you may have understood this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

lost vape Centaurus M200; Before starting let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:

• Refined constructive care
    • Replaceable panel design
    • Lightweight
    • 3 in 1 Jog Dial adjustment system
    • On / Off quick sliding key
    rda Diy Mode + Normal Mode

Lost-Vape-Centaurus-M200-2.gif

► Lost Vape Centaurus M200; Packaging:
    The blue package resumes that of the Centaurus M200 Mod present inside. On the outer sleeve there is the photo of the device, the Lost Vape logo and the name of the Mod. On the back you can see; the packing list, the warnings, the authenticity code and a bar code with the color of this sample shown on it. On the remaining sides of the package are; the wording "The Modern Demarcation" and some main features in the form of icons.

Lost-Vape-Centaurus-M200-3.jpg

Once the outer sleeve is removed, you are faced with a rather sturdy and well decorated black box. The lid of the box is split in two, with the Centaurus symbol in gold in the center which is completely surrounded by the words "Lost Vape M200". Opening the lid has very qualitative feedback, and inside the material is neatly exposed.

Lost-Vape-Centaurus-M200-4.jpg

► Lost Vape Centaurus M200; Packing List:
    • 1 * Centaurus M200 Mod
    • 1 * USB Type-C Cable
    • 1 * User Manual
    • 1 * Warranty Card

Lost-Vape-Centaurus-M200-5.jpg

► Lost Vape Centaurus M200; Specifications:
    • Size: 93 * 56.7 * 26mm
    • Weight: 152 ± 5 (g)
    • Power range: 5-200W
    • Chip Quest 2.0
    • Input current: 1A-40A
    • Output voltage: 0.7V-10V
    • Battery voltage: 3.0V-4.2V
    • Battery: Dual 18650 battery (not included)
    • Body material: aluminum alloy and stainless steel
    • Input voltage: 6.0V-8.4V
    • Screen Pixel: 0.96 inch 80 * 160
    • Type-C fast charging
    • Replaceable side panels

Lost-Vape-Centaurus-M200-6.jpg

► Lost Vape Centaurus M200; Available colours:
    • Golden Kinight
    • Galaxy Black
    • Pink Planet
    • Midnight Blue
    • Gunmetal Gray
    • Splatoon (Honor to Sell 8888 sets)
    • Dying Light (Honor to Sell 8888 sets)

Lost-Vape-Centaurus-M200-7.gif

► Lost Vape Centaurus M200; First Impressions:
    The Centaurus M200 has a classic and simple design, but the thing that immediately catches the eye is that the usual 3 adjustment buttons are not present, but instead there is an adjustable knob or "potentiometer" with a triple integrated function of key lock, led and power regulation. The switching on and off of the Mod are instead delegated to a quick sliding key. For me it is always a great satisfaction to receive a Mod from the "Centaurus" line for my tests because I have always believed that Lost Vape is one of the most prestigious brands in the entire Chinese Vaping industry, in fact this manufacturer has always used for its premium production the DNA chipsets, and for some years has developed a simplified electronics called "Quest" to offer the same devices at a lower price. In the image below you can see the Centaurus M200 Mod from this test which is equipped with the Quest chipset, and the Thelema Solo with the prestigious DNA chipset which is also one of my favorite Mods.

Lost Vape Centaurus M200 8.jpg

The two side panels of the M200 are removable by inserting a fingernail in the appropriate holes found on the bottom of the Mod, Lost Vape announces that a wide range of colored panels will soon be available to customize your Centaurus.

Lost Vape Centaurus M200 9.jpg

The image below shows the side opposite the batteries/compartment which is composed of a black panel screwed to the Mod using 4 torx screws. The two removable aluminum panels contain two powerful magnets inside and fit perfectly into the mod without strange movements or abnormal noises.

Lost Vape Centaurus M200 10.jpg

Below you can see how the two removable panels are identical to each other, with the white Centaurus logo in the center, what changes between them are the identifying writings (white), on one side "Centaurus" and on the other "Lost vape ". The slots for the two cells are made of fireproof material and contain clear indications on the direction of insertion of the cells, to help the user insert the 18650 batteries the upper contacts are spring loaded, moreover the extraction of the cells is facilitated by the presence of a "Lost Vape" branded strap.

Lost Vape Centaurus M200 11.jpg

On the front of the mod you can see the 3 in 1 Jog Dial interface at the top which is composed of a knurled bezel, the bezel is 360 ° rotatable and the potentiometer function allows you to increase the power by turning clockwise, and to decrease the power by turning counterclockwise. The other options include vaping by pressing the button and monitoring the charge level of the cells through the 5 different colors that the LED can take.

Lost Vape Centaurus M200 12.gif

As you may have guessed this is a "Mod sample" and there are some limitations; on the production models there will be two different modes which are Normal Mode and RDA DIY mode and the function to be able to lock the power adjustment by 3 clicking the button.

Lost Vape Centaurus M200 13.jpg

The power regulation of the M200 is done with 3 different progressions, and according to the wattage as follows:
    • 0 to 40W The increment is 1W for each click
    • 42 to 100W The increment is 2W for each click
    • 100 to 200W The increment is 5W for each click

The LED for the energy control of the batteries depending on their state can take on five different colors during vaping as follows:
    • Charge level 0-20%: The LED is Red
    • Charge level 20-40%: The LED is White
    • Charge level 40-60%: The LED is Blue
    • Charge level 60-80%: The LED is Green
    • Charge level 80-100%: The LED is Purple

On the bright display, there are the classic indicators of the battery level, then there are all the useful information such as; selected power, coil resistance, puff counter, duration of the last puff. Above the USB-C charging port there is the On / Off sliding button which has been adopted on many Mods, and Lost Vape has also decided to insert it, this quick button can be convenient but I don't think it is necessary, personally I still prefer the classic lock / unlock setting.

Lost Vape Centaurus M200 14.jpg

The steel plate with 510 connection is slightly raised to avoid scratches when "handling" the atomizers on it, it is also screwed onto the top of the mod in a central position, the pin is gold plated and is spring loaded. Centaurus M200 can accommodate tanks up to 26mm without protrusions.

Lost Vape Centaurus M200 15.jpg

► Lost Vape Centaurus M200; Final conclusions:
    The quality of an important brand like Lost Vape is measured starting from the Packaging and this is really beautiful, the Mod like all the devices of this company has excellent finishes, and sturdy materials have been used for its construction. The 3 in 1 Jog Dial system replaces the classic adjustment buttons and in my opinion it integrates perfectly into the classic and minimalist design of this Mod. In addition, the 3 in 1 Jog Dial allows the user to use a maximum of two fingers for any setting operation . The simple soul of the Centaurus M200 provides the only VW mode. The Chipset Quest 2.0 (simplified) manages the residual charge of the cells really well, provides stable and precise indications and delivers the power well. So if you are looking for an attractive, powerful dual Battery Mod with a very good control system, Centaurus M200 could be well for you.

I would like to thank Lost Vape for providing me with the kit. I hope this review was useful for anyone looking to purchase Centaurus M200.

Thanks for reading .

Lost Vape Centaurus M200 16.jpg

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Good review buddy.
    Hoping this mod makes it way to Spain soon since i am itching to get myself one in gold.
    My friend from the vape shop chain in Seville has no news so it might take awhile.

Quick question:

The LED for the energy control of the batteries depending on their state can take on five different colors during vaping as follows:

This right here is about the current level of the battery right?

Reactions: Frenkyou

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Good review buddy.
    Thank you :thumb:
    Quick question:

Yes it's right.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread