Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
20200622_150355.jpg
Thank you lost vape it is absolutely gorgeous! I can't believe how quickly it arrived. After I get a chance to use it for a little while I'll make sure to add my thoughts. But I just wanted to post this so everyone could see how beautiful this mod really is that I won. And how outstanding you guys are with contests and getting the product to the winners!

Reactions: f1vefour

CroVaper

Dec 18, 2019
View attachment 892179 Thank you Lost Vape it is absolutely gorgeous! I can't believe how quickly it arrived. After I get a chance to use it for a little while I'll make sure to add my thoughts. But I just wanted to post this so everyone could see how beautiful this mod really is that I won. And how outstanding you guys are with contests and getting the product to the winners!

that last sentence is unfortunately not my case, supposedly DHL does not deliver to my city which of course is not true because they have delivered packages before to my address. I hope that @LostVape_Official will solve the problem soon and I will get my reward.

Enjoy the device, it looks beautiful.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
that last sentence is unfortunately not my case, supposedly DHL does not deliver to my city which of course is not true because they have delivered packages before to my address. I hope that @LostVape_Official will solve the problem soon and I will get my reward.

Enjoy the device, it looks beautiful.
I'm so sorry you're having difficulties. Have you tried private messaging them and if that doesn't work cuz I'm not sure how often they actually monitor This Thread you may want to go to another form of their social media I hear that they're very very active on Instagram and Facebook :) I hope that you get a resolution even if it might take a little bit longer I'm sure you'll get your device. The closest place to me that I actually had a DHL service center was at least an hour away but they still managed to get it to me so maybe if they just look at surrounding areas he'll be able to find somewhere appropriate to send it and then they can just jot on over to where you're at. Fingers crossed for you

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I appreciate the prize that I won The Centaurus however they have some major problems with this device that makes me very glad that I didn't pay for it. I was really enjoying it and thinking all these people that had a negative impression must have just got a bad batch until today I took out the batteries and there was a juice all over them. This isn't a squonking mod but the 510 is leaking into the battery compartment. What a shame this is the same problem that they were having with the Drone but a whole new mod it isn't even a squonk ER and there's e-juice on my batteries. Yikes. What a shame because it really is a pretty device. I mean everyone that rebuilds occasionally has a little bit of a leak but you count on the 510 being leak proof enough that the e-juice doesn't travel to the batteries.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I appreciate the prize that I won The Centaurus however they have some major problems with this device that makes me very glad that I didn't pay for it. I was really enjoying it and thinking all these people that had a negative impression must have just got a bad batch until today I took out the batteries and there was a juice all over the battery directly under the 510. This isn't a squonking mod but the 510 is leaking into the battery compartment. What a shame this is the same problem that they were having with the Drone but a whole new mod it isn't even a squonk and there's e-juice on my batteries. Yikes. What a shame because it really is a pretty device. I mean everyone that rebuilds occasionally has a little bit of a leak but you count on the 510 being leak proof enough that the e-juice doesn't travel to the batteries.
I am gutted because this really was becoming my favorite mod. And they even sent it DHL Express I was really impressed. Of course with any product that is mass-produced there's bound to be a few mistakes or accidents. But unfortunately it still leaves me without the use of my device. If I had purchased it I'm sure they would warranty it but since it was a prize I doubt there's anything that can be done.

@LostVape_Official any suggestions on how I can make my mod usable again so that the 510 is leak-proof or leak resistant?
20200701_083101.jpg

Last edited:

Vapors.Odyssey

Jul 1, 2020
At the moment I have only one dna device and that is the ONI 167 and I really like it. So I’m sure the @LostVape_Official centaurus is going to that much better. I really enjoy the form factor and the little nuances in the design. It makes for a stunning device.
And for the Q-ultra I a huge fan of that form factor. It convenient size wise and it has a lot of features that you don’t see in other aios that are similar.
Both are a win in my book and I also follow you on Instagram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread