Status
Not open for further replies.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
I've got the Therion squonker, but really don't like it that much because somewhere it's got a leaking problem. I've looked all over the place under the 510 but can't figure out how it's leaking. When I take the door off there's liquid inside of it. Looks pretty though.... Lol

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Reactions: cigatron

daveid777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Baltimore, MD
I've got the Therion squonker, but really don't like it that much because somewhere it's got a leaking problem. I've looked all over the place under the 510 but can't figure out how it's leaking. When I take the door off there's liquid inside of it. Looks pretty though.... Lol

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Push the tube further up onto the pin, I had this too. It can be tough with the bottle attached, so I unscrew it, leaving the top through the tube, than attach the bottle once the tube is secure. You'll learn the perfect amount to leave sticking out of the bottle quickly, my bottle gently rests on the mod, the tube doesn't reach all the way to the bottom.

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
Any news on this? Aspen Valley Vapes has it "in stock" but it also says preorder, :?:

They are now in transit...if you preordered through Origin Vape.

Have no idea about other venders though I recall Element Vape claiming to be ordering them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread