Status
Not open for further replies.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Hello there fellow vapers.

Time for another review,this time i am going to review the lost vape Grus 100W Kit which i was sent by Sourcemore.

Time to see what comes in the box,the package of lost vape Grus Kit Comes With:

1* Grus 100W Mod
1* UB Pro Pod tank (5ml, 810 Drip Tip)
1* 0.15ohm UB Pro P1 Coil
1* 0.3ohm UB Pro P3 Coil
1* Type-C USB Cable
1* 18650 Battery Adapter
4* O-Rings
1* Warranty Card
1* User Manual

Here it is all laid out for you:

IMG_20210630_122031.jpg

Since i owned the previous version i thought i would post a side by side so you see that aesthetically speaking they both look the same:

IMG_20210630_130707.jpg

(The one i am reviewing is the one on the left)

Ok time to put up some images with all the basic information on said kit.

General break down of the exterior and all the components of the kit (Mod+Pod Tank)

Lost_Vape_Grus_100W_Kit_component.jpg

This second version of the Grus Mod comes with the Upgraded Quest 2.0 Chip

Lost_Vape_Grus_100W_Kit_feature2.jpg

Multiple options when it comes to batteries that you use with the Grus Mod

Lost_Vape_Grus_100W_Kit_feature6.jpg

This pod is refilled on the side and not on the base like some other pod systems:

Lost_Vape_Grus_100W_Kit_feature5.jpg

Information on which coils you can use with the UB Pod Tank/UB Pro Pod Tank:

Lost_Vape_Grus_100W_Kit_feature11.jpg

Lost_Vape_Grus_100W_Kit_feature10.jpg

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:

I have used the previous version of the Grus for quite some time and it is a mod i really like.
This updated version looks exactly the same on the outside and coincidence would have it i got the same color scheme as the Grus that i already owned.

This mod just feels and looks good,you do get a slight ''high end'' sensation when you are holding it in your hand.

It is well made and sturdy (zinc alloy body),a bit on the heavier side (with the 21700 battery) but some of us like that.

The whole is revamped and it comes with a lot of features that the previous version didn't have,features like 5 vape modes, 3 boost levels, and 3 user records.

Personally i am a simple type of vaper so unfortunately i haven't given any of features i try when using the Grus for the review.
I just put the battery in,adjust the wattage and start vaping but if you like using Bypass, Voltage or choosing the material of the coil you can do so with this mod.

Time to share my thoughts on the UB PRO Pod Tank...

This is one of the times i am torn between performance and looks.

Performance wise i liked this pod,easy to put the coil in,easy to refill and no leaking.
I am a low wattage DL vaper so i have only tried the 0.3ohm UB Pro P3 Coil and even that is to hot for me but i gotta say i was impressed with the flavor.

Shame i couldn't give the other lower wattage coils a try,those i would have enjoyed more but that is just the way i vape,50 or 60 watts is just to hot for me.

I did try a quick chain vape 2 minute marathon and no dry hits and after almost a week of heavy use the coil is still as good as new.

Aesthetically wise i just don't like it,performance is really good but the way it looks on the Grus mod just isn't right.

Grus mod itself is one beautiful mod,stylish with some sexy subtle curves,to me it looks like a high end mod.

The material of the UB PRO Pod Tank just doesn't match the way the mod looks and that in my case really bugs me.

As i mentioned before the performance is top notch,easy fill system,airflow ring is easy to work with,no dry hits or e-liquid in the mouth but i just don't like the way it looks on the Grus mod.

Performance wise i give the UB PRO Pod Tank a 9,aesthetic score? barely a 5.

PROS

-Mod looks fabulous and it feels high end
-Battery door is of the threaded type
-Nice clear display that is easy to navigate
-Ability to put in a big hunky atomizer,this mod will house a 30mm atomizer with no overhang

CONS

-Looks of the pod do not match the high end looks of the Grus Mod.
-As with the previous version of the Grus we still do not have a voltage indicator on the screen.

FINAL THOUGHTS

I love the Grus Mod,the pod even thou it performs well just bugs me.
Seems out of place when put on top of the Grus but this is just a personal issue,some might not mind the looks of the UB PRO Pod Tank.

Thanks to @Ema and Sourcemore for sending me the Grus Kit for the purposes of this review.

Link to the product in question:

Lost Vape Grus 100W Kit Vape Mod Kit with UB Pro Pod Tank

$33.99 - Lost Vape Grus 100W Kit
Code:LVGK

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread