The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

lost vape lyra pods, DNA ???

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by SonnyCooL, May 30, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SonnyCooL

SonnyCooL Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2018
    Share your thought ....

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Vicman

Vicman Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2014
    Chicago
    Looks interesting. Not like I need another pod but I will more than likely get it just because I think might I have been bitten by the shinnyitis bug in pod form haha. Will say they are not very original with the name as they have a mod named the Lyra under their Modified company name. Have that mod and liked everything but the smallish screen.

3. Brewdawg1181

Brewdawg1181 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Looks like an EQ "slim," with Nord honeycomb styling. And a big window to view juice level. It's a DNA, but nothing mentioned about DNA type features yet?

Somebody's gonna get it right soon. This could be decent, but I'm on hold for pods until I see something that gets good reviews from our members here.

4. SonnyCooL

Jan 12, 2018
    yup ... purchase way too many pods just to get one that suit ourself ...

5. Wayneo

Wayneo Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2015
    Oh Canada
    What makes you think that? Just from the name alone I don't think so. Only time will tell.

6. Brewdawg1181

Brewdawg1181 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    I agree - that was kind of my point, really. Says DNA in the thread name, but not in the video or sales listings on sites. If it were DNA, that'd be front & center in their marketing. OP might've assumed it because of so many Lost Vape devices with DNA.

7. SonnyCooL

Jan 12, 2018
    U understand "???" Means ?

8. Huuy

Huuy Full Member

Jan 2, 2012
    new york
    Wonder if Lost Vape will make these pods for the orion too. Only thing holding me back from using my orion as a daily vape is the pod.

9. smoked25years

smoked25years Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2018
    Doesn't sound like this one will have a DNA chip.

10. MrCucumber

MrCucumber Full Member

Jun 20, 2019
    totally agree...

11. billthetroll

billthetroll Super Member ECF Veteran

Why would they do that? Oooo no, it's time to throw that Orion out and pick this up.that's what they're thinking.