Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin'Bolt

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2018
United Kingdom
vapinbolt.weebly.com
One Plus one equals…

Now, where do I start…let me take you back to when I was at the UK expo In October of last year. Nearly a year or so…I saw the original orion and it sure hit the scene big and influenced massively In the Pod Industry! What happened next was an Innovation in vaping

resize_DSC_1051.JPG
resize_DSC_1052.JPG

Out the Box

The kit comes in many different colour options Black, Gold, Silver, Blue, and Purple with either Carbon Fibre or Albone Mother of Pearl or now the newest addition of Stabwood. The entire has a brushed finish effect…no fingerprint magnet there. The kit retails at $69 and £58. This is a great price and a must for anyone who wants a pod system, as it is a pod killer and an awesome addition.

The 0.25 ohm Mesh coils, which are replaceable…yes that is right replaceable! Also included is the 0.5 ohm SS basic coil which Is more for MTL. The similar pod is now included but this is replaceable and takes only the Plus coils.

A Micro USB for fast charging and it charges in no time. An LV lanyard to hold the vape device, along with a rubber holder to go around the device for holding the lanyard.

Always in the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

resize_DSC_1053.JPG

The Build

This pod is built very well and feels a good construction I know now what to look for there are no rattles and that’s good as you have to shake it to activate the pod system. The cartridge is very easy to open and fills so quick. I would advise making sure that you let stand for at least 10-15minutes, so that it can absorb as much liquid as possible.

The Orion is a DNA, regulated pod, which can work on five settings all colour coded to the requirements

• Level 1 - low wattage - White

• Level 2 - Blue

• Level 3 - medium wattage - Red

• Level 4 - Yellow

• Level 5 - High wattage - Purple

• Replay mode – this is the last draw you have taken and by holding the button for 3 seconds it will change to green and set the mode right and won’t go past the drag you had taken previous

The device is small and takes very little time to charge but I recommend leaving it on charge overnight as it will just ensure there is full potential in. It does have an overcharge feature so do not worry the vapour is very nice and has some good flavour. This seems to be much better on DTL mode than the original, which is a plus. In addition, you do not have to change the setting it automatically detects the pod and alters to suit…awesome right.

I was able to get a very good lung hit – once I had adjusted my vape style to the tiny mouthpiece! When sub-ohm vaping I do like an 810 drip tip!

Closed off almost shut, and this was definitely better for me with richer flavour and a very good tight MTL draw.

The .5 was much better on flavour but gave you a more MTL hit and with salts it was great…the pod is still going strong and working a treat.

The .25 was great for DL and lasted ages…I manged to get at least just over 2 weeks, and it vaped hard for a coil much better than the last ones

resize_DSC_1054.JPG
resize_DSC_1055.JPG
resize_DSC_1061.JPG
resize_DSC_1065.JPG
resize_DSC_1060.JPG

Pros

· Great construction

· Replay on MTL and DL

· DNA Go Plus chip - 5 options….

· Airflow control

· Good flavour

· Amazing vapour

· Better pricing

· Great coil longevity

· Stabwood design

Cons

· I have none no more…

resize_DSC_1058.JPG

Conclude

I have tried loads and I mean loads of Pods and its none stop lately that is what seems to be the driver in the vaping world today. Which is not a bad thing and this little beauty still Is In the top 5 for me along with its predecessor.

I am not going to make you re-read a conclusion, which was done on the last this is and will be a pod, which sticks to people and gives them the overall requirements of a pod system. Trust me on this!

The question is would I buy it? Of course, I would, it is the best in performance and Its Important that it is in the game. It was the game changer and I am sure it is going to stay around for a while. Love the Stabwood too…

resize_DSC_1064.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – Lost Vape – Orion Plus – – Gold and Carbon
E-liquid – Concentrate Warehouse - Capt'n Custard - Original - 50/50 Salts
Coil – 0.25 ohm Mesh coil Lost Vape
Batteries – Built in battery 950mAh

Thank you to Ema @sourcemore for providing the product for review
Lost Vape Orion Plus DNA Pod Kit 950mAh 2ml with Mesh and Regular Coil Vape Pod Starter Kit

Reactions: Fredman1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread