Status
Not open for further replies.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
PSA: MyVaporStore now lists the lost vape orion as coming soon. No price yet. From watching other items that are coming soon, it could be a week or two before they get it in or it could be tomorrow. I am happy with the one I have. Don't think I am in the market for another one.

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
Good news brewbear! Evolv is the service center for Lost Vape in North America. Just contact them for a RMA and sent it in.
I was on their (Evolve) website, it seems this problem with the Orion is popping up now! I opened a ticket with Evolve, let's see what happens, just hope the pods are the only disposable part of the setup:cry:

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
Good look at the pod and unit assembly. Turns out the pods are ultrasonically sealed.

It's cool to have a look inside the factory. I would have liked to see more of the steps in the pod assembly.

One of you guys used isopropyl alcohol to remove the deck. But there's no glue. Ultrasonic sealing melts plastic parts together. If the isopropyl alcohol loosens up the parts, it would have to be dissolving the plastic. Or maybe it was just the mechanical force that actually did all the work.

Last edited:
Reactions: newyork13

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
I’ll be honest only pod I’ve used until I bought this was the smok novo, also a nice little pod system, I got this Orion 5 days ago and I can’t put it down, I have 48mg salt nic juice in mine and damn it is nice, juice lasts forever and it charged in less than an hour, and I haven’t tried the online stings with it but I’d defenitly suggest this pod for even an experienced vaper along with newbies looking to quit analogs

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
...and no burnt hits, no taking the cap off so juice moves to the other chamber? I am still having issues with this mod and I really want to like it but too many little tweaks that I have to go through to get a good vape. I am probably doing something wrong.
Granted that I'm only using them outside and that I'm only on my 4th refill, I haven't had a burnt hit, dry hit and refilling has been flawless. No tweaking whatever. Not sure what to tell you. BTW, I did do what @BillW50 suggested a few pages back: turned off replay, turned off boost and set the warmth to 1. I did this because the vape was a bit rough (I think Busardo said this too) but it was still fine for me. Since the adjustments in Escribe it's been even better.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Project Sub-Ohm&#174 Edition Lost Vape Orion DNA GO 40W | Project Sub-Ohm
PSORIO-2T.jpg

OK............

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I use my Orions on the go and in the car, so far only using unflavored, though I'll be experimenting with NETs in them soon.

That said, I've been comparing the vape to my Kabuki on a Provari Ti.
It strikes me that the Orion is more flavorful and a richer vape than the other.
Thoughts?

Reactions: bnrkwest

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
I looked at this, and someone tell me if I'm wrong, but it just seems like different colors (and they're nice) and PSO engraved on the Orion.
I much prefer the original designs over this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread