Orion Tip Mesh Pods

ecig-city 2019-04-05.png

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Wonder how they’ll be. They say a more affordable option but aren’t the Lostvape pods the same price?
The lost vape ones are usually 8.99 for two so they aren’t much cheaper. I’m tempted to order a couple just to see how they are.
That is the single pod price. When the 3 pack option comes, I bet they will be cheaper yet.

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
That is the single pod price. When the 3 pack option comes, I bet they will be cheaper yet.
Price-wise they may be better but how good/functional are they? The 0.8 ohm pod is supposedly MTL, but how tight a draw is it? I guess we'll just have to wait and see....

Last edited:

pt91

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2009
AR
Before you ask, its not available yet.

View attachment 805645
My instincts tell me that it may be gusher if it isn't upright all of the time. That design is prone to leaking. Might not be so good for something that is frequently upside down in my pocket. I only use the orion on the go so think I am not the customer for this.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Interesting comment. The Orion, being so small goes its own way in my pockets, but often ends up sideways and sometimes upside down. And does not leak in either position. Leaking is not something which I will deal with, regardless of the other great attributes of a mod/tank.

negativedh

Apr 17, 2019
Hello everyone, i'm new user of the Lost Vape Orion GO DNA

I'm using the salt nic 35mg of nasty salt but with 0.5ohm as MTL. However.
I feel like choke. I though it because of feel the high nic.

I downloaded and installed the EScribe software and found some watt / boost/ warmth settings.

So i need some advices about that.
What is the ideal settings for MTL - SALT NIC with 0.5ohm build?

Ekran Resmi 2019-04-17 14.25.11.png

Thanks

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North

I downloaded and installed the EScribe software and found some watt / boost/ warmth settings.

View attachment 809739

Thanks

Nic salts made me choke also when using the Orion DNA GO. The same 50mg salt liquid I was using in other pod mods with no harshness or choking made me cough. It's the Orion pod design, not the juice, which is why I sold both of my Orions - they just don't do MTL properly. P Busardo came to the same conclusion in his review.

I moved on quickly and find that the Nautilus AIO is MUCH better for high-nic MTL vaping.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North

Seiggy

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2012
Irwin, Pennsylvania

View attachment 809739

Thanks
Try changing your boost to zero "0" for low,med,high. And change your warmth to the lowest setting. I did this for my non-salt nic and it helped. Others have done the same and it helped. It will also helped protect your coils from getting burnt. Then you can adjust as you see fit.

negativedh

Apr 17, 2019
Try changing your boost to zero "0" for low,med,high. And change your warmth to the lowest setting. I did this for my non-salt nic and it helped. Others have done the same and it helped. It will also helped protect your coils from getting burnt. Then you can adjust as you see fit.
Are you using salt nic liquid ? I though that it made me choke, it feels like too many nic. Maybe need to switch the regular nic liquids for this mod.

Seiggy

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2012
Irwin, Pennsylvania
Are you using salt nic liquid ? I though that it made me choke, it feels like too many nic. Maybe need to switch the regular nic liquids for this mod.
No, I'm using regular nic liquids (6mg). With the default settings it was a little harsh for me. Adjusted boost and warmth and that worked for my taste on low. If I needed a little more then I would change to medium or high as I see fit at the moment. I've never tried salts because I didn't see a need. You might just need to try salts lower than 35mg. Just a thought

Seiggy

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2012
Irwin, Pennsylvania
Been awhile since I checked, but for me, MTL 8,10,11 "0" boost warmth 5, DL 11,13,15 "0" boost warmth 5. Using regular nic liquids between 3mg & 6mg. My present setting with 3mg liquid is on LOW with MTL or .5 ohm. Just a Reference point. Per one of my .ecig files, the MTL boost for Low was 6, Med was 4 & High was 3. I'm not sure if this was "out of box" or not however.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: BillW50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread