Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pod-Kit-1.jpg

Hi, today let's take a look at one of the latest offerings from lost vape on the subject of small pocket devices, it is the Ursa Baby Pod Kit.
    In this Test I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish the Kit. I hope that at the end of this reading you may have understood this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my reviews are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

► Lost Vape Ursa Baby Pod Kit; Before starting let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:
    • Compatible with Ursa Nano Pod cartridge
    • Visually appealing and elegant
    • Vape in palm dimension
    • Regulates the air flow
    • Leak proof design
    • Maximum power 18W
    • Built-in 800 mAh battery
    • Type-C fast charging
    • Intelligent charge indication
    • Smooth magnetic connection

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pod-Kit-2.jpg

► Lost Vape Ursa Baby Pod Kit; Packaging:
    Ursa Baby comes in a package with shades of blue and red, a window on the front allows you to view the product from the outside. On the back side are shown; the content, warnings, social logos, Lost Vape contacts, bar code, color indication of the sample (Blue Clear), scratch & check, logos and trademarks of the law. On the remaining sides of the box, we find; the motto "The Modern Demarcation", some main features in the form of icons, and a stamp printed that indicates the presence in the Mod of the new Lost Vape Quest chip.

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pod-Kit-3.jpg

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pod-Kit-4.jpg

► Lost Vape Ursa Baby Pod Kit; Packing List:
    • 1 x Lost Vape Ursa Baby Device
    • 1 x Cartridge Lost Vape Ursa Nano 0.8Ω
    • 1 x Type-C Charging Cable
    • 1 x Lanyard
    • 1 x User Manual

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pod-Kit-5.jpg

► Lost Vape Ursa Baby Pod Kit; Specifications:
    • Material: PC + PCTG
    • Dimensions: 47x16x 68.5mm
    • Weight: 40g
    • Output power: from 9-18W
    • Battery: 800 mAh built-in
    • Battery voltage: 3.0-4.2V
    • Output current: 2.5-5.0A
    • Refill: type C
    • Capacity: 2.5ml
    • Air flow: adjustable
    • Smart Pod Detection
    • Compatible with: Lost Vape Nano Pods

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pod-Kit-6.jpg

► Lost Vape Ursa Baby Pod Kit; Available colours:
    • Red Clear
    • Full Clear
    • Black Clear
    • Amber Clear
    • Blue Clear
    • Purple Clear

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pod-Kit-7.jpg

► Lost Vape Ursa Baby Pod Kit; First Impressions:
    Integrated the successful "Ursa" line, the famous manufacturer Lost Vape introduces a new Pod Mod system with an attractive appearance and competitive technical characteristics for its class of entry-level devices. Ursa Baby Pod is characterized by a transparent polycarbonate body, through which all the internal electronic components are visible. There are six different color options to choose from. This Kit is super compact and lightweight; it reaches a height of just over 68mm and a weight of only 40g and easily hides in the palm of your hand.

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pod-Kit-8.jpg

► Lost Vape Ursa Baby is compatible with the same disposable cartridges as Ursa Nano, shares the same internal battery capacity (800mah) and comes with a new 0.8Ω cartridge. The form factor is completely different than Ursa Nano. Ursa Nano review: Lost Vape Ursa Nano Pod Kit Review By Frenkyou

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pod-Kit-9.jpg

► Lost Vape Ursa Baby was given to me for this test in "Blue Clear" which I really like, but I must say that the other color choices are also interesting. On the polycarbonate body of Ursa Baby Lost Vape he placed two vertical writings in white, barely visible; on one side "Ursa Baby and on the other side" Lost Vape ".

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pod-Kit-10.jpg

► Lost Vape with the outstanding transparency of Ursa Baby, brilliantly solved the Led display problem. The LED signals are widely visible through its transparent body. The monitoring of the notifications of protection, status, and the level of remaining battery life during the vape and while recharging are indicated by red, blue and green LEDs. The device automatically selects the output power in the range 9-18 watts based on the resistance used.

The Led indicator shows the charge levels in the following way :
    • Low, below 3.7V; Red
    • Medium, between 3.7 and 3.9V; Blue
    • High, between 3.9 and 4.2V; Green

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pod-Kit-11.jpg

► Lost Vape Ursa Baby; Protection Indications:
    • Low battery; The LED indicator flashes red 5 times during vaping when the battery voltage is lower than 3.3V. The Led indicator flashes red 5 times before use when the battery voltage is less than 3.0V.
    • In the event of a short circuit, the LED flashes white 3 times
    • In case of "open circuit" the LED flashes green 3 times
    • In case of continuous and prolonged activation for 10s, the LED flashes green 8 times

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pod-Kit-12.jpg

► Lost Vape Ursa Baby is equipped with a precise AFC system and the user can adjust the latter with a special slider using a sturdy metal knob. The Puff can take on narrow MTL or rather airy RDL connotations. At the top of the back of the mod there is a slot to attach the collar provided in the kit.

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pod-Kit-13.jpg

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pod-Kit-14.jpg

► Lost Vape Ursa Baby in the compartment / pod uses a system with two very strong magnets to hold the cartridge firmly. On the bottom of the compartment / pod there are; the automatic activation mechanism of the puff and two spring-loaded and gold-plated pins for electrical transfer to the resistance.

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pod-Kit-15.jpg

► On the bottom of Ursa Baby there is the Type-C charging port, the information attributable to the manufacturer, the disposal logo and the legal mark are also shown. Ursa baby contains within it an 800mAh battery, which for most vaper's will last all day, as I have already described the battery interfaces to a Type-C charging port and to a LED that will show with the colors previously referred to the current charge levels.

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pod-Kit-16.jpg

► Lost Vape Ursa Baby: Cartridge:
    According to Lost Vape the Ursa Baby / Ursa Nano cartridge. Leverage a leak-proof system that has successfully passed countless tests.

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pod-Kit-17.jpg

The 2.5ml refillable cartridge includes a comfortable and ergonomic drip tip, on the bottom of the cartridge there are two magnets mirroring those present on the Mod and two channels for the automatic activation of the Puff attributable to those present inside the compartment / pod of the device . The cartridge is made of PCTG and despite the dark color, it offers a discreet visual control on the level of internal e-liquid. The refill takes place laterally by lifting a silicone rubber. The filling hole is large enough, however the lateral filling position does not allow for a complete filling. I have estimated that introducing more than 2ml of liquid is quite difficult.
    The supplied cartridges clearly show the resistance value inside them.

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pod-Kit-18.jpg

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pod-Kit-19.jpg

► Lost Vape Ursa Baby Pod Kit; Final conclusions:
    Ursa Nano Pod Kit makes it easy to use even for beginners thanks to incredibly showy LED signals, moreover it relies only on a fully automatic suction system and gives up any control button to prevent accidents when the device is placed in the pocket. The only adjustable feature of the URSA Nano is an airflow control switch to select at will the type of Puff (MTL / RDL) you want to obtain.

In the kit there is a 0.8Ω cartridge. I did the Ursa Baby test with one of my favorite flavors for Pod Mod (Colonel Custard) diluted to 10% with Boost concentration at 6mg / ml. The test also includes considerations for the 1.0Ω cartridge (optional) that Lost Vape kindly sent me.

With the AFC system completely closed, both 0.8Ω and 1.0Ω cartridges offer flawless, yet very similar, MTL operation. The blow in the throat is present, the puff is fluid and without any operating irregularities. The flavor is above the average of the "disposable pods" that are on the market. By opening the AFC system and letting more air pass the 1.0Ω pod shows its limitations, it is clear that the 1.0Ω pod is made exclusively for MTL.

The 0.8Ω pod is my favorite! It performs well in MTL with closed AFC and supports even more open AFC settings well with a good amount of vapor emitted which enhances its excellent aromatic qualities. I estimated the average duration of these disposable pods at an eliquid consumption of about 25 / 30ml.

An extremely positive note to take into consideration when purchasing Ursa Baby is that the Lost Vape anti-leaking system (the same as Ursa Nano) works perfectly and even after a very long use I have not detected any trace of condensation.

Battery management is very good, only towards the end of the charge there is a slight and natural drop in power, the time taken for a complete charging cycle is about 60 minutes.

► Lost Vape Ursa Baby; Highlights:
    ▪ Transparent mod with very effective LED signals
    ▪ Wide choice of kit colors
    ▪ Slim, light and elegant mod
    ▪ Safe in your pocket
    ▪ Adjustable AFC
    ▪ Good management of the integrated 800mAh battery
    ▪ Smart Pod detection
    ▪ Good magnetic connection of the Pod
    ▪ Excellent anti-leaking system
    ▪ Good aromatic performance
    ▪ Type C refill
    ▪ Multiple protections
    ▪ Collar included

Thanks to Lost Vape for sending me these samples for review.
    Ursa Baby Pod Kit – Lost Vape

Thanks for reading.

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pod-Kit-20.jpg

Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread