Lost Vape Ursa Baby Pro Review By Frenkyou

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pro-1.jpg

Hello, today let's take a look at the lost vape Ursa Baby Pro. In this Test, I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item. I hope that at the end of this reading you can understand this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

lost vape Ursa Baby Pro; Before starting, let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:

• 1. Rock solid zinc alloy, max 25W
    • 2. With upgraded Ursa cartridge
    • 3. Compatible with salt/freebase e-liquids
    • 4. Support MTL and RDL vape
    • 5. Safety protections: Short-circuit/Weak Battery/Over Head Protection

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pro-2.jpg

► Lost Vape Ursa Baby Pro; Packaging:
    The cardboard packaging for Ursa Baby Pro states on the front; the words "Lost Vape Quest and Ursa Baby Pro" with an image of the device contained inside. The back of the packaging contains a brief description of the device along with a list of contents, warnings, company information and authenticity code. On the side profiles of the box you can see the Lost Vape logo, the advertising inscription "The Modern Demarcation" and some main features in the form of icons.

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pro-3.jpg

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pro-4.jpg

► Lost Vape Ursa Baby Pro; Packing List:
    • 1 Ursa Baby Pro Pod device
    • 1 Empty Ursa cartridge
    • 1 Ursa 0.6Ω cartridge
    • 1 UB Mini S1 0.8Ω Coil
    • 1 Type-C charging cable
    • 1 Lanyard
    • 1 User Manual
    • 1 Warranty Card

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pro-5.jpg

► Lost Vape Ursa Baby Pro; Specifications:
    • Dimensions: 46.5x15.2x 71.6mm
    • Cartridge capacity: 2.5ml
    • Battery: 900mAh
    • Battery voltage: 3.2V-4.2V
    • Power range: 5-25W
    • Body Material: Zinc Alloy
    • Chips: Quest Chips
    • Output voltage: 1.7V-3.9V
    • Display: 0.42" OLED screen
    • Charging: type C, 5V/2A
    • Airflow: Adjustable

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pro-6.jpg

► Lost Vape Ursa Baby Pro; Available colours:
    • Gunmetal Express
    •Classic Black
    • Navy Blue
    • Pearl White
    • Golden Knights
    • Silver Lust
    • Emerald Green
    • Frost Blue
    • Sakura Pink

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pro-7.jpg

► Lost Vape Ursa Baby Pro; First Impressions:
    I am always very happy to receive all the products from the prestigious Lost Vape company, which develops and distributes high quality kits. In the recent past I dealt with the original Ursa Baby, you will remember that it was built in transparent plastic, with a wattage of 18W max and an internal 800mAh battery, the new Baby Pro version to begin with is built in sturdy zinc alloy, uses a comfortable air regulation system, has an internal battery of (900mAh) and reaches 25W max of power. Ursa Baby Pro also has a dual activation mode with the Quest chip that communicates with a bright monochrome display. The level of portability compared to Ursa Baby Original remains very good, the greater weight of Ursa Baby Pro gives you a feeling of extreme solidity, the new decorations are very captivating and the new coils according to Lost Vape offer a tangible improvement in flavor and duration .

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pro-8.jpg

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pro-9.jpg

► Lost Vape Ursa Baby Pro; AFC System:
    Lost Vape has inserted the AFC regulation system in an embossed plate where you can read the vertical writing "Lost Vape". The system employs a small sliding metal knob that can effectively adjust your favorite vape mode in a wide MTL/RDL range.

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pro-10.jpg

On the main panel we also find the power button with a fine surface texture, the button is slightly protruding and perfectly reachable by the fingers. You can turn on/off the mod with 5 clicks, you can press the button 3 times and adjust the power from 5 to 25W with 0.5W steps, you can reset the number of puffs by turning off the mod, or you can press the 4 button times to lock it and use auto extract only. The very bright 0.42" Oled display allows you to view; Power, Battery indicator, Coil resistance, Puff counter.

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pro-11.jpg

For this Test I received the Silver Lust color version which I really like, I also received the Sakura Pink version which my wife really appreciated. Looking at the other color versions I have noticed that the designs on the back panel can differ significantly from each other, my two Ursa Baby Pros on the back panel have a rather similar eye catching decorative theme.

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pro-12.jpg

On the side you can see a single additional air inlet hole, on the opposite side there is the USB-C 5V / 2A charging port which takes about 60 minutes to fully recharge the battery. Above the door is an opening in the frame where you can attach the lanyard (included) if you wish.

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pro-13.jpg

The law logos are printed on the bottom of Ursa baby Pro, while inside the up compartment there are; the spring-loaded contacts, the two magnets, the automatic extraction sensor and three airflow inlet ducts communicating with the external adjustment sliding system.

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pro-14.jpg

► Lost Vape Ursa Baby Pro; Cartridges:
    The Kit comes with two different cartridges; a disposable 0.6Ω cartridge and an empty cartridge with a 0.8Ω UB Mini S1 coil which can be replaced with 0.8Ω UB Mini S1 coils (sold separately). Both new vape solutions according to Lost Vape offer a tangible improvement in flavor and duration in 50% increments.

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pro-15.jpg

Both pods hold up to 2.5ml of e-liquid and can be filled from the side through a flip-up silicone cap. The dark color of the cartridges does not excessively hinder the visualization of the internal e-liquid level. The streamlined shape of the mouthpiece feels comfortable enough on the lips.

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pro-16.jpg

► Lost Vape Ursa Baby Pro; Vaping Test & Final Conclusions:
    For this test, having two different types of cartridges available, I used the same e-liquid to evaluate any differences in performance, so I used the same "TOO PUFT" concentrated aroma with 10% dilution in a 50/50 base of VG/PG and with 3mg/ml boost.

• 0.6Ω Disposable Ursa cartridge:
    With this cartridge the Quest chipset automatically and intelligently sets the power to 16W which is a good starting point to get good RDL performance. The clouds are dense and abundant for such a small device and the taste has nothing to envy of the other "disposable" cartridges of the competition. The puff is silent and smooth, without spitting. The tone of the vapor is pleasantly warm. With the AFC slider fully closed the shot is pleasantly narrow and the throat hit is average, increasing the power to 19W with the AFC slider fully open you get very interesting RDL performance.

• Empty cartridge with 0.8Ω UB Mini S1 replaceable coil:
    By inserting the UB Mini S1 Coil into the cartridge, the Quest chipset automatically and intelligently sets the wattage to 9W which is a good starting point for good MTL performance. I was pleasantly surprised how this combination of cartridge + replaceable coil is able to produce such an abundant amount of vapor at only 9W set! With the AFC system completely closed, the Puff is pleasantly restricted, the flavor is very good and the extraction noise is very low. Bringing the power to 12W the overall performance increases.

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pro-17.jpg

Lost Vape does not disappoint and this time too it has produced an excellent device. The aesthetics are appealing and the decorations are really nice. Ursa baby Pro implements a truly excellent automatic extraction function which is activated quickly and with any degree of opening of the AFC. The increased battery is able to assist you all day (if you are not compulsive), with this 900mAh battery and with 9W of selected power you can reach and exceed 300puffs. The display is very bright and the Quest chip with automatic power setting function helps you, you can also set the power in a personalized way with steps of 0.5 watts at a time. The possibility of choosing disposable cartridges or replaceable coils is a further plus that this kit offers you. During the whole test I didn't notice any abnormal formation of condensation and I didn't have any kind of problem.

• Thanks to Lost Vape for sending me Ursa Baby Pro for review:

• Thank you for reading.

Lost-Vape-Ursa-Baby-Pro-18.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread