hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hello again. Yes it’s me again back with yet another review. This time I’ll be taking a look at the lost vape Ursa S and Ursa Nano Art. They are very similar and the pods are interchangeable so I thought it would be a good idea to cover both in one review. Both devices have an internal 800mah battery and are auto draw only with no button and no airflow control. However the S comes with a disposable pod while the Art comes with a pod with replaceable coils. Both pods have a 2.5ml capacity. The S has a nice smooth feel to the body of the device that reminds me of a silk mod that I had years ago. The Art is made of a clear plastic with artistic designs inside the body to give it more appeal and the light on the bottom illuminates the body of the Art throughout.

ZRE2vKg.jpg

9nsomTO.jpg

WHAT’S IN THE URSA NANO S BOX?

1* Ursa Nano S Pod Device
    1* 0.8ohm Ursa Cartridge 2.5ml
    1* Type-C Charging Cable
    1* Warranty Card
    1* User Manual

WHAT’S IN THE URSA NANO ART BOX?

1* Lost Vape Ursa Nano Art Pod Device
    1* Lost Vape Ursa Empty Cartridge
    1* Lost Vape UB Mini S2 Coil (1.0Ω)
    1* Lost Vape UB Mini S1 Coil (0.8Ω)
    1* Type-C Charging Cable
    1* User Manual
    1* Warranty Card

The list above is what is supposed to come in the Art kit. I received two Art pods with no coils and no box or accessories but Lost Vape sent me a box each of the .6 and .8 ohm coils so I could test the devices.

e5mO8Yx.jpg

SPECIFICATIONS:
    hOeFIPv.jpg

NANO S FEATURES:

1. The new continuation of the Ursa Nano

2. Max 16W output

3. Brings pure MTL vaping

4. Upgraded Ursa Pod

5. Smart pod detection

6. Compatible with UB Mini Coils (empty pod only)

NANO ART FEATURES:

1. New generation of the Ursa Nano

2. Powered by Lost Vape Quest Chip

3. Built-in 800mAh battery with 18W max

4. Adopts Type-C 5V/2A charging

5. Designed with responsive auto-draw

6. Fit for Ursa Empty/Ursa Nano Cartridge

7. Fit for UB Mini Coil

8. Able to bring you MTL flavor

9. 2.5ml capacity, leak-proof design

10. Designed with comfortable drip tip

11. Colorful and stylish appearance

L42ZfuP.jpg

xYX96yq.jpg

2r7vR7C.jpg

vMxtkCh.jpg

nncVVak.jpg

C7byHBo.jpg

INITIAL THOUGHTS:

The packaging for the Nano S has the Lost Vape Quest name printed on the top corner with a really nice color picture of the device contained inside. The Ursa S name is on the bottom on one side with a sticker indicating that the S uses the Quest 2.0 chip. The side of the box has a list of features and the back side has a contents list, a warning, authenticity code, and a sticker indicating that the version inside is in fact the Full Black version.

oVnl7Rd.jpg

JdImdpc.jpg

MlGkS8j.jpg

Once opened, inside you will find the Ursa Nano S device with a single .8 ohm disposable pod pre-installed and a USB-C charging cable. Also included is a user manual. There’s only one pod included in the kit in order to keep cost down but as usual, I really think there should always be two pods included in a kit in case there is an immediate failure. You can see in the picture below that the Lost Vape name is printed in fairly large white letters on one side. The opposite side has the Ursa S name also printed in white lettering.

The USB-C charging port is located on the side on this one with a single airflow inlet hole above the port. The opposite side has a single blue indicator light on it with another single airflow hole. I felt like this one had a little too much airflow for MTL so used my finger to cover one of the holes when taking a puff.

9UY2498.jpg

sACIIZK.jpg

EsCSRET.jpg

6lwiKX4.jpg

The single pod does come with a safety seal over the pod contacts to keep users from taking a puff prior to filling the pod. Inside the pod opening on the battery is the usual two gold plated spring loaded contacts, two magnets to secure the pod, and the airflow inlet sensor opening.

DnAcat2.jpg

The pod included in both kits has a 2.5ml capacity which is nice compared to most pods having a 2ml capacity. This pod and the one with the Art pod are identical in size but the one that comes with the Art uses replaceable coils. When I received the Art pods for the review there were no coils in the pods and the Art batteries were simply wrapped in plastic with no box or accessories. I will say that as far as rubber plugs go on pods, these are one of the easiest I’ve used to open.

1671718152798.png

1671718653248.png

Although the Ursa S has a really nice hand feel, it’s a little plain looking and the large white branding is a bit much to me. The Art has a totally different look and feel. The body of the Art is made of a clear plastic and the opening for the pod is also clear. If the pod itself wasn’t tinted so dark then it would make the liquid level in the pod easier to see without removing the pod.

I received a blue and a yellow Art pod for the review along with a box each of the .6 and .8 ohm coils. The coils do deliver good flavor. To me the airflow level is pretty much the same between the disposable pods and these. The Art pods have the Lost Vape name on one side and the Ursa Art name on the opposite side. This one is auto draw only also. However, the clear body exposes some pretty cool artwork on the insert contained inside. When you take a puff then the blue light on the bottom illuminates and projects through the body of the mod. To me the blue one looks especially good when illuminated.

The 5v/2A charging port is located on the bottom of the Art pod. The bottom of the pod has two magnets on it to secure it into the opening on the battery. The coils are simple push in style but you want to pay attention to the shape of the opening to align the coils properly so that the slot on the bottom of the coil is in line with the side of the pod.

1671718827573.png

1671718919251.png

1671719010417.png

1671719226732.png

1671719337265.png

FINAL THOUGHTS:

I felt like I would have preferred a bit of a tighter draw with both pods since the airflow is a pretty loose MTL to me. It almost hits that point between MTL and RDL. A bit loose for MTL and just a little too tight for RDL. That being said, both pods produce decent flavor and a fair amount of vapor for pod devices. The S has a 16W maximum output while the Art tops out at 18W. That’s probably why I preferred the Art pod during my testing. I really couldn’t tell a difference in flavor between the disposable pod at .8 ohms and the one with the replaceable .8 ohm coil. It did seem like the .6 ohm coil on the Art pod gave a slightly larger amount of vapor and was a little warmer.

The S has a really nice hand feel to it with whatever coating they used on it. It feels like it should be a soft rubber or something but it isn’t. The Art is really kind of nice looking and some might like how the blue light illuminates the body when taking a puff while others might not like the unneeded attention if they are trying to stealth vape. I really do kind of like the light effect but would use it either way. There isn’t a way to turn off the light on the Art.

So would I recommend the Ursa S or the Ursa Art for you? Maybe. It vapes nice enough but to me neither has the features that would make me or a seasoned vaper that I know buy these over some of the other more advanced pod devices on the market. However, they might very well appeal to a smoker making the switch looking for a simplistic pod device that does what it’s supposed to do.

I’d like to thank Lost Vape and Bella for sending the Ursa Nano S and the Ursa Nano Art for this review. Thanks also to you the readers for sticking with me through another pod review. Below is a link to the website in case you’d like to look around.

URSA NANO S & URSA NANO ART - Lost Vape

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread