Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Damianidis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Greece,Athens
www.mmvapors.com
Thank you my friends for the fantastic support you are giving me and the Mm Vapors products I make.
I try very hard to keep up with the many orders.
The third atomizer is here and now we can say that with the parts of them we can play with them making one we like better. yes yes like good kids playing!! lolol (I am a big kid and I love it)

As a small way to show my appreciation I would like to make a lotery in this thread for my existing customers.
Please make a new post here showing your order number (or numbers) and in approximately 2 weeks I will randomly pick an order number as the winner of the contest.

The winner will receive 1 complete Gemini kit.
I want to thank you again, my ECF friends, for all your support and good words.
Thank you also to the people that helping others new to genesis world in this thread when I cannot more of the times do that myself.
It makes me too happy that you are enjoying what I make for you.
Thank you!!!!
:)

Please copy ALL the Numbers put your order numbers AFTER the last one AND PUT A COMMA

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
Order number 1404
And the head spinning, confusing 2291 (sorry Jim)

EDIT: yup. That's what I get for not having my coffee. Thanks dusty!

*note by Dusty_D: you need to add your order number to the end of the list and put a comma at the end of it. Edited the list to add yours. * ;)

Last edited:

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Hey Folks, you need to add your order number to the end of the list and put a comma at the end of it. Please don't just add your order number to your post. I'm online right now and fixing the lists, but you may miss that chance of being accounted for if your number is not part of the master list. :thumbs:

Phew, I think I got them all. If you've posted above this post, please check to see that your order number is in the master list and let me know if I've skipped you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread