Louisville Kentucky, good vape shops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwarfcat

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Grand Rapids MI
Gooood day everyone. Down in the ville fore a few days and wondered if there were any good vape shops here. I didnt see any on our handy dandy locator device and google is becoming frustrating. Just thought id see if any locals had suggestions. I dont want to have to go to "Cox Smokers". I kid you not its a real tobacco shop here haha

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
Hey there. We have a few places. I've only been to a couple of them. I know one person had a bad experience at Cit-E-Cig, but I always go there for my juice and some other things. They carry my fave brand called Pure Vapes, made by a local guy and if you happen to like his stuff, he ships, too. They also have some Mt Baker flavors and Madvapes. It's @ 8121 New LaGrange Rd. I'll be heading there shortly to get some juice for my boyfriend. I've been to Maxx (Shelbyville Rd and Dixie Highway). Didn't care for them at all, but some like them. Haven't been to Cool Breeze (Outer Loop), but I have heard good things about them. Cox's does have a VERY LIMITED supply of stuff. They're ok-ish for an emergency but I'd suggest a vape shop over them. It's a cigarette/cigar/liquor outlet, so there's no vape specialty there at all. DerbEcig I haven't been to, but I've also heard good things about them. At least you do have some options!

dwarfcat

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Grand Rapids MI
Ive went through two tanks of Brawndo last night. Its really good. The twinkie is like cake batter but much lighter with a cream finish. Im going to try to have a tank of it today and see how it does as an ADV. You gotta go check it out. Id recommend taking your own drip atomizer for tasting. Their set up for tasting is strange and requires one of the workers to stand there an fill and empty some sort of plastic atomizer device. They sell ibtanked stuff! Im thinking bout going back and getting one of their painted tanks.

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
I went to Cit-E-Cig a few times when I just started out. Each time I was there, it was manned by this nice lady. But she knew nothing about vaping it seemed. Also, they charge more than most B&M's for hardware. A 600 mah Ego Twist for $36? Crazy. But I didn't know any better at the time.....

I also tried one of those Pure Vapes, and tasted bad. But it may have been just the flavor...Vanilla Capuccino. More like "chemical capuccino".

I would like to find another shop in Louisville on the east end. I only work there (Hurstbourne area) and live in Lex. So would need to find places I can run to on my lunch break or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread