• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lounging By The Beach - Part 8.a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Hello, Beachers. I am home in time to fix dinner.....Oh, boy!! Had a really nice day with the girls. Come to find out, we only stayed at the bathroom displays place for about 40 minutes....the rest of the time was wandering around antique shops. Not my cup of tea, but we had fun. And a great lunch. :)

Tink....I have met you....your hair is not that dark or that long, so I know that is not you on that ball....or should I say "in" that ball. :D

Dales...sounds like you are having a better day. And, Meggers, I am like the French girls in the winter.....no sense shaving parts not seen.:D

th

Hi, VG. :)

Meggers

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Kansas
Hello, Beachers. I am home in time to fix dinner.....Oh, boy!! Had a really nice day with the girls. Come to find out, we only stayed at the bathroom displays place for about 40 minutes....the rest of the time was wandering around antique shops. Not my cup of tea, but we had fun. And a great lunch. :)

Tink....I have met you....your hair is not that dark or that long, so I know that is not you on that ball....or should I say "in" that ball. :D

Dales...sounds like you are having a better day. And, Meggers, I am like the French girls in the winter.....no sense shaving parts not seen.:D

th

:blink: It's true! DW doesn't shave her legs or pits in the winter. And my daughter...once in a blue moon! :laugh:

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Hiya, Glam. :wub:

Glad you had a good day. How is it that you end up at these antique shops so often? I think they know you don't like them, so they just don't tell you that's where they really want to go. :lol:

LOL....I think you are right....if they said they were going to antique shops, I probably would not go.....only because I do not like being reminded that that stuff in those shops were things I grew up with so guess what that makes me????? :facepalm:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

:laugh: You need some new friends with different interests Glam :laugh:

And yes, I've had a great day!! :)

Got it fixed now where I'm only supposed to work on Saturdays and the times when someone is sick or has an appointment :)
    First time I have seen DH smile in over two weeks :facepalm: Had no idea he was that unhappy about me going back to work :blink:

Just an odd ball question ... do any of you know if you can get rid of strep throat without antibiotics? :unsure:

tgcrna

Tink
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 21, 2010
    Greensboro, NC
    Hello, Beachers. I am home in time to fix dinner.....Oh, boy!!

Go ahead and poke fun, Glam :glare:

At leasat I've got my hubby trained to forage for his own food :p :laugh:

Meggers

ECF Veteran
    Jun 10, 2010
    Kansas
    :laugh: You need some new friends with different interests Glam :laugh:

And yes, I've had a great day!! :)

Got it fixed now where I'm only supposed to work on Saturdays and the times when someone is sick or has an appointment :)
    First time I have seen DH smile in over two weeks :facepalm: Had no idea he was that unhappy about me going back to work :blink:

Just an odd ball question ... do any of you know if you can get rid of strep throat without antibiotics? :unsure:

:blink: Tequila shots should do it! One every hour from 6:00 to 10:00 at night. And three right off the bat first thing in the morning. :D

100%VG

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa
    LOL....I think you are right....if they said they were going to antique shops, I probably would not go.....only because I do not like being reminded that that stuff in those shops were things I grew up with so guess what that makes me????? :facepalm:

Maybe, like most antiques, you just need a new coat of shellac. :lol: And tighten a few loose screws. :w00t:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Please don't kill me. :laugh:

Glam

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 18, 2011
    La Salle, Illinois
    Maybe, like most antiques, you just need a new coat of shellac. :lol: And tighten a few loose screws. :w00t:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Please don't kill me. :laugh:

Hubs is home, so your life has been extended, but please get your affairs in order. :facepalm: Dale....antibiotics are the best for strep...it is very contagious. Herbal teas and vitamin C can help. And honey is good for sore throats. Good luck, I realize you do not want any more antibiotics in your system. :(

See you guys later. Dinner time. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread