Status
Not open for further replies.

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
aschmidy;

Ecopure came with my starter kit, but I didn't try it right away. I used the other juice I ordered with it first. I'll have to keep an eye on Cignot's website. If they ever do have a special on ecopure, I'm jumping on it! I also ordered a sampler from Johnson Creek. A friend of mine let me fill a cart with their juice. Not bad at all.
Of course, I'm still a newbie. There's lots left to explore! :)
Thanks for the quick reply.

I have used the ECOPure Menthol, 25mg. Good vapor, good throat hit. I lost my 30ml bottle (that i just got, lol)...

I just ordered some TW Menthol, (24mg) the TW French Pipe (18mg), and the Marlboro (36mg). I am going to try them out with my new Tornado from TW.

Cignot is great. Definitely top notch customer service. Terri is great.

I wish they would stay in stock, but I'm sure there is quite a demand.

I'll let you know how it is,
Kenny

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
aschmidy--thanks for the info. I'm all for the Tennessee cured! I'll keep an eye out for it.:)

Kenny D--
Sorry about your 30ml loss! I have a large (30ml?) bottle I ordered from Johnson Creek that I might permanently connect to the container I use for vaping supplies!:) I got my starter kit from Cignot. I was impressed! Haven't tried TW, tho. I want to buy all the Eco I can get my hands on. And I'm sure there are flavors out there I'll enjoy just as much. Give me time, I may just try them all! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread