Love my new Wordup Ego!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
My new eGo arrived today, Super fast shipping and perfect order from Wordup! Sure it's my second Ego but my first experience with the cone atty and mega cart. Wow! What a difference. I get 4x-5x the vaping time from the mega carts and they are bone dry top to bottom when they are spent. The key is to blue-foam mod the carts, once the prefilled liquid is gone. They are good right out of the box, but incredible once you do that. The Ego's shortcoming has always been those small, terrible wicking 510 carts, and Wordup's Kits with cone attys totally avoids that problem. I will order chrome tank attys/carts for it when they arrive, but I'm in no hurry now. Thanks again guys!

lisabsn

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Chicago IL
Feel free to act on that urge:) lol Laurin hand mixes a ton of tobacco flavors so you can really explore. Glad to hear that you are enjoying that eGo, the tank atomizers will be incredible I'm looking forward to them. If you haven't tried the jumbo cartos they are awesome. Holds about 2.8mLs juice, you can see when you overfill and since you use a syringe to fill them you can pull out the overage and voila no wasted juice. Perfect for going out or long drives, just as good kicking back and relaxing. I've had no problem with leaking and for a carto they last a long time. That's one of the great things about the eGo, so many options you can mix it up until you find the perfect combo/combos for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread