Love my Zeus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachlover

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Virginia Beach
I haven't posted here in a long time but I wanted to say I love my Zeus and it has done what no other e-cig has done. I have not had a real cigarette in about 2 weeks. I only think of them when talking about them like now. I am so happy that V4L has this great product. I never thought I'd be able to give up cigarettes. My doctor was thrilled when I told him I switched to e-cigs and gave up the monologs. Thank you V4Life...I could have never done it without you.

BTW...will the Smileomizers be restocked soon? Last time I had to get only green because there were no hot pinks and this time I could only order cigar.

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Hi Beachlover!!!

If your worried you will be stuck without a smileo you can order a tank. The 3.5 fits perfectly on the small and medium zues. I prefer the tank because I can see how low the liquid is :) And although the tank is more expensive than the smileo after your initial purchase you only have to buy cartos for it and they are less than 3$
Some plastic tanks crack or melt with certain liquids but V4L's are made of a different type of plastic that does not have that problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread