The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Love the Cinnamon Roll!

Discussion in 'MyFreedomSmokes' started by Anonomo, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Anonomo

Anonomo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2009
    Missouri
    Here's my story, I placed an order a few weeks ago to take advantage of the Black Friday special, by one size get next size down free. Since I'm not very adventurous regarding flavors my entire order was menthol. The next day I got a call on my cell phone, it was Chris calling to let me know they could fill the big part of my order with menthol but that was it. I could wait for menthol to come in or try something else. I was impressed with the personal service, wow! So I asked Chris to suggest something he's been selling a lot of, he recommended the Cinnamon Roll. Hmmm, not my style, I said. Do you have anything that tastes like menthol? We talked for a few minutes about other flavors he had in stock and I said go ahead and send the Cinnamon flavor. I finally got around to trying it, which is why I'm writing this. Fantastic, took a long draw, exhaled, and it tasted like I had just taken a bite out of hot fresh cinnamon roll, complete with icing. Wasn't expecting that. I may have to broaden my horizons now regarding flavored ejuice. Love the menthol too, but I expect you'll be getting another order from me for some more cinnamon roll soon!. Thanks again!
    :thumbs:

2. jj2

jj2 Moved On ECF Veteran

May 30, 2009
    Hundred Acre Wood
    I tried several MIY ways to get the menthol taste. The closest I came was with chrystal but they make my mouth break out in little red bumps.8-o
    To give it time to recover I went and got some McCormick's Cinnamon Extract. I LIKE IT. I've tried a few other flavors but seem to be coming back to it--guess it's become the main flavor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.