Love the vape from Prodigy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islandgirl4ev

Mar 10, 2010
South Carolina
is there a mini penstyle that gives as much? I am a newbie using the Janty V3 Ipod. I've only been off analogs for 3 days and loving it. I had trouble with a bad atty, but got that replaced and had ordered from Litecig 901's which Janty said I had..umm but I didn't it was a 901. Anyways looking to invest in a penstyle of some kind, just not sure which. ALso what is the besy place to buy blank carts and lol a cotton candy e-smoke. I know it's out there but not sure where i saw it.

Thanks much
Mary

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
is there a mini penstyle that gives as much? I am a newbie using the Janty V3 Ipod. I've only been off analogs for 3 days and loving it. I had trouble with a bad atty, but got that replaced and had ordered from Litecig 901's which Janty said I had..umm but I didn't it was a 901. Anyways looking to invest in a penstyle of some kind, just not sure which. ALso what is the besy place to buy blank carts and lol a cotton candy e-smoke. I know it's out there but not sure where i saw it.

Thanks much
Mary

There are several very good penstyles. Whole forums for each one are available:

Model Specific Discussion - E-Cigarette Forum

Good is entirely subjective, and user-specific, and what an "expert" thinks is "good" might not work for you in the long run. But I would suggest checking out some of the penstyle forums, and pose your questions there.

Cotton candy flavor is ethyl maltol, and several flavor sites sell it, as do several vendors sell cotton candy/marshmallow e-juice. We do not make favoritism statements for particular vendors, but the DIY forum has loads of info for that flavor, as well as many others:

DIY e-liquid - E-Cigarette Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread