Love this Pcc for my kr808 style short batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian559

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
About a month ago I switched to the 808 style batteries and carts. Even though I have a eGo-t when I am at work or out I was still using my Blu pack and batteries. I really liked the style and look of the Blu pack charger (by that time I was filling and using standard 510 carts on my Blu).

After switching to the 808 I found a store in my area of Ohio that carried "Premium" brand. They are also a 808 style battery. While I was shocked that a "starter kit" was like 79 bucks, I saw this great case sitting in the case. It holds 2 shorty batteries and 4 808 carts. Even though it is a bigger style battery than blu the case is smaller in size.

E-cigarette Cases - Cigarette Pack

It has a meter on the front that shows the case charge. I usually get 4 charges our of a pack charge. One thing I really like is it is not a auto charger. You screw the battery in and then have to hold the button on the front in until the charging light turns red. When the charging is complete it shuts off charging. The pack takes about 2 hours to charge on my laptop usb.

Was the best 29.95 I have spent on a charger for my 808 collection of shortys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread